ADS: Easily get admission to the 200 level at a university of your choice. Entry is 100% guaranteed. No post | Low fees
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro screening exercise for UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session has started. ILAROPOLY Post UTME Cutoff Mark is 150 and higher.
Management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is using this medium to inform the public that admission to full-time programs for national diplomas (ND) has started for the 2020/2021 academic session. Therefore, an application is being submitted for the review and validation of certificates from interested candidates who wrote UTME 2020 and made the college their FIRST CHOICE or are ready to apply for a move to Ilaro as the first choice.
Related: Federal Poly Ilaro freshman registration policy
Candidates admitted to the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st Choice and their score in UTME 2020 is not less than 150.
- Candidates who have not chosen Ilaro Poly but are willing and able to change institutions to make college (ILAROPOLY) their first choice institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the screening form online as follows:
How to apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening
Interested and eligible applicants must fill out the online form of the college at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Monday 6thth July 2020.
The cost of the ILAROPOLY Post-UTME screening is one thousand eight hundred naira (N1,800.00) only as a processing fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc,
- WEMA Bank Plc,
- Polaris (SKYE) Bank Plc,
- UNION Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
- Access Bank Plc,
- Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank,
- Zenith Bank Plc
To avoid doubt, all transactions MUST be processed on the Remita platform.
How to apply for an ILAROPOLY screening exercise
- Log-in Federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “University portal”In the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on “make a bill“Button
- To create your invoice, enter your name and other details (as shown on your credentials) and select your program and degree.
- Go to the bank with the generated invoice. Pay at the bank and get the RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1 through 3 above and click the “Fill out application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER received from the bank
- Fill out the application form.
- Scan the following and upload it:
- a color passport photo of no more than 50 KB in the space specified on the online form.
- UTME notification of the result document
- O’level result (s) for candidates who are not waiting for their results.
- All candidates waiting for a result should indicate their exam and registration year and enter it in the appropriate columns (AR). However, you should upload your result if it is available.
- Confirm and submit. Print out a copy of the confirmation slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and legible copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are difficult to read will lose their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be requested on behalf of the applicant. The invoice must be generated from the portal. The invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institute is not responsible for any complications that may arise if the RRR is generated and the payment is processed without going through the portal.
- Awaiting Results Candidates can submit their credentials at any time when they receive them. Obtaining a screening form is also an ongoing exercise.
- All candidates are expected to provide personal phone numbers and email addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission is made via the institute’s website.
- Inquiries should be sent to this email address: [email protected]
All applicants are advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for instructions, updates and notifications.
Registration guidelines, type of application, review date, cut-off time and other relevant details can be found in the attached PDF document below. Or you can download it to your PDF-enabled device HERE.
Last entry: DELSU Post UTME form
Please share this information with our friends on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source