The Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) part-time admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released for sale by management. The details and instructions for applying for NSUK part-time admission can be found below.
The public is hereby informed that the management form of Nasarawa State University Keffi has published the part-time application form for admission to the NSUK academic session 2019/2020.
Applications from qualified candidates for admission to the TEAR-TIME programs at Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), approved by the National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session are welcome.
NSUK part-time courses.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in the Accounting Department
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in banking and finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in business administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in public administration
(B) ART FACULTY
1st Department of English – B.A. in English
2nd Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3rd Department of Islamic Studies – B.A. in Islamic Studies
4.Department of French – B.A. in French
(C) Faculty of Education
1. Department for Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Institute of Computer Science – B.Sc. in computer science
2. Faculty of Mathematics – B.Sc. in mathematics
3rd Department of Physics – B.Sc. in physics / electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in statistics
(E) SOCIAL SCIENCE FACULTY
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. In business
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in mass communication
3. Institute for Political Science – B.Sc. in political science
4. Institute of Sociology – B.Sc. in sociology
5. Institute of Psychology – B.Sc. in psychology
6. Geographic Institute – B.Sc. in geography
Admission requirements and duration for NSUK part-time degrees.
The application must contain the following:
I. Part one applicant: At least five (5) O / Level credits that must include English and math.
ii. Part two applicants: A national diploma (ND) or a recognized university diploma in a relevant area, including the O / Level requirements in (i) above.
iii. Part five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized university degree or an advance diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including the O / Level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the programs:
- Part one: at least twelve semesters (six years)
- Part two: at least ten semesters (five years)
- Fifth part: at least four semesters (two years)
How to apply for the admission form for a NSUK part-time degree.
Potential candidates are asked to process their admission with the JAMB registration number of N3.500 payable to JAMB before registering online via the Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Office center accredited by JAMB for more information.
Application forms would be purchased for N 5,000. In addition to paying N315, this only applies as bank charges in one of these banks via the REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bench etc.
Deadline: July 31, 2020.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source