UPES University Merit-Based Scholarship in India 2020.
Introduction: Get financial support to start your India by applying for UPES University’s Merit Based Program. The program is intended to support students in the Bachelor’s course at UPES University.
About the scholarship / About the school
UPES University opened in 2003 and is an innovative educational institution in India. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for students.
Why study at UPES University? Its mission is to develop professionals with an international perspective and to promote an effective, results-oriented education system in order to continuously improve teaching, learning and research.
Description of the scholarship
- University or organization: UPES University
- Department: N / A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Forgive: Up to 100% tuition fees
- Number of awardss:
- Access mode: Online
- nationality: Indian students
- The price can be included India
Eligibility for scholarships / requirements
- Suitable countries: India
- Eligible course or subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Admission criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the criteria listed:
- The sponsorship is offered to students who receive a total of 80% of grades in class X & XII and 80% in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) on the CBSE / ICSE / State Examination Board. Such grant positions are limited to 10% of the seats in any B.Tech program.
- The grant positions are only awarded on the basis of earnings.
Advantages of the scholarship
Services: The winners will receive up to 100% tuition fees at UPES University in India.
How to apply for the scholarship
- How do I apply?:: To take advantage of this opportunity, aspirants have to enroll for the basic course at the university.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit certificates of all previously attended schools and a copy of the aadhar card.
- Admission requirements: Students must have a 50% grade in X, XII or a degree in any stream and have standardized results for the entrance test.
- Language requirement: Students must demonstrate English language skills.
Scholarship / application: Deadline
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is in no way connected to an organization or company mentioned here. All articles here are for informational purposes only. The author or editor of this article / website should not be held responsible for how the reader uses the information contained herein. Please do not receive a call from this website asking for money. We do not charge any fees for information found here, except for products such as projects and previous questions.
Copyright warning: The content of this website may not be published, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without prior admission or confirmation. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is published with good intentions. If you have this content and believe that your copyright has been violated or breached, please contact us at [email protected] Measures are taken immediately to file a complaint.
VERY IMPORTANT! READ THIS too
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source