The FUTA pre-degree form for admission to the academic session 2020/2021 was published by the management of the Federal University of Technology Akure.
The general public is hereby informed that the FUTA registration form for the academic session 2020/2021 is currently for sale.
Applications from appropriately qualified candidates for admission to the Pre-Degree Science (PDS) program of the Center for Continuing Education (CCE) of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, are welcome.
The FUTA Pre-Degree Science (PDS) program is full-time and is conducted for an academic session of two (2) semesters.
During the program, candidates have the opportunity to take the university tertiary enrollment exam (UTME) and can apply for admission to the following schools at the university:
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- Faculty of Engineering and Engineering (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Science (SOS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- School of Computing (SOC)
*** ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES ON THE FIRST COMING BASIS.
Admission requirements for FUTA before graduation.
Candidates should have five credit cards in WASC, NECO, GCE or an equivalent subject with a maximum of two sessions in relevant subjects:
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY / AGRICULTURE. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
FUTA pre-degree courses.
ENTRIES MAY BE PURCHASED IN THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SEED)
- Agricultural Resources and Economy (ARE)
- Agricultural Enlargement and Communication (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Plant, Soil and Pest Control (CSP)
- Ecotourism and wildlife management (EWM)
- Fisheries and aquaculture technology (FAT)
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Forestry and wood technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and environmental technology (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Computer technology (COE)
- Electrical engineering and electronics (EEE)
- Materials and Metallurgy Technology (MME)
- Mechanical engineering (MEE)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and production technology (IPE)
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building technology (BDG)
- Estate administration (ESM)
- Industrial design (IDD)
- Quantity survey (QAA)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Surveying and geoinformatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Biotechnology (BTC)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematics (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Human anatomy (HUA)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Physiology (PHS)
COMPUTER SCHOOL (SOC)
- IT (CSC)
- Cyber Security Services (CYB)
- Information technology (IFT)
- Information systems (IFS)
- Software engineering (SEN)
How to apply for the FUTA pre-degree admission form.
1. Candidates are to be visited www.futa.edu.ng. Click on the CCE Portal and PDS application form to create an account.
2. Log in to your account with your username and password. Click Payment to create an invoice for the application form.
3. Applicants pay a registration fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) Except bank fees on the Remitta platform only in one bank.
4. Candidates must complete and print out the PDS application form online upon receipt of payment by registering with the Federal University of Technology on the Akure website at www.futa.edu.ng and clicking on the online PDS application form.
5. Submit the full online application form and print out a copy of the proof of the planned screening.
6. The application opens on Monday, June 15, 2020 and ends on Friday, October 2, 2020. All candidates waiting for results must upload their results to www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. The screening takes between Monday 5th and Friday 9th October 2020.
8. The helplines listed can only be contacted during office hours to clarify questions that are related to the program: 07061162814,08074254379
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source