Bowen University is now selling application forms for admission to the advanced programs of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) and the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) for the academic session 2020/2021. See the requirements and how to apply Bowen University JUPEB and IJMB Form below.
Bowen University’s Advanced Level Program was established five (5) years ago (2013) and the university is one of the earliest universities to implement the JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) program. It has centers in Iwo, Osun State and acute in Lagos State. It is an intensive coaching program by our dedicated lecturers in a conducive learning environment that aims to prepare students for passing advanced exams that will allow them to be admitted to direct courses at Bowen University or other universities in the world Qualify at home and abroad.
Bowen University’s Advanced Level Program (BUALP) aims to:
- Preparation of students for full-time direct admission to the university
- Involving students in academic, intellectual and social terms in the readiness for their various courses
- Development of the knowledge and skills of the students in core subjects that are relevant to the proposed course
- The university maintains high moral and spiritual standards to shape the character (manners) of its students.
Admission requirements for Bowen University A’Level.
- All applicants to Bowen University’s Advanced Level Program must have SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or a recognized equivalent in at least five (5) subjects. The five credits may not exceed two (2) sessions. Three (3) of the subjects must be relevant to the intended degree programs.
- However, a lack of candidates for maths in the arts / arts or English for science is allowed, but not in both subjects. These candidates can be allowed to take the relevant subjects of the ordinary level at the same time with their subjects of the advanced level.
- Candidates who have been admitted to the program with two (2) O’Level sessions must have at least five (5) O’Level credits prior to registration.
How do I apply for Bowen University’s IJMB / JUPEB admission form and other details?
Program audit types
Bowen University’s Advanced Level Program offers students the opportunity to take exams at the following locations:
(i) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
(ii) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Program duration / examination time
Candidates who are ready to study at Bowen University’s Advanced Level Program spend between ten (10) months and twenty-four (24) months, depending on the type of exam the candidate is taking
|Examination board||A-level program||Exam time|
Placement in degree programs: The placement in degree programs is not automatic, but is based on obtaining the necessary grades for the prescribed A-level examination for the issue of direct entry certificates and the fulfillment of all other conditions prescribed for his degree program.
Program subjects: The BUALP offers the subjects based on the type of exam the candidate will take.
JUPEB Advanced Level subjects:
- MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES SUBJECTS: accounting, economics, government and business administration.
- SCIENTIFIC SUBJECTS: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Agricultural Sciences.
- HUMANITIES AND ARTS: Literature in English, government, Christian religious studies and history.
Kind of exam: Candidates are expected to offer at least two (2) or at most three (3) combinable subjects when examining an examination board that is relevant to the completion of a university degree upon successful completion of the program.
Type of study: The type of study must take place entirely on the Bowen University campus in the state of Iwo Osun and not on the Bowen campus in Akute, Lagos.
registration form: N7.500 (only seven thousand five hundred naira)
How do I apply?::
Send the completed application form to the university admissions office at the time of the exam. Completed online application forms must be submitted in a bank check with a non-refundable amount of N7,500 (only seven thousand five hundred naira) to Bowen University, Iwo, Osun. For further inquiries: Applicants must visit Bowen University’s website or email registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun state: [email protected] or [email protected] Telephone: 09036206970, 07085434397
Documents required for the screening exercise:
- Original and photocopies of the results of level “O” (original only visible)
- Original and photocopies of birth certificate (original can only be seen)
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source