ADS! DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Swedish Institute 2020 Global Professionals (SISGP) scholarships updated.
SISGP program 2020: Applications from applicants with proven leadership experience are currently being invited for the SISGP program 2020/2021 by the Swedish Institute for Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP).
Do you have ambition, leadership experience and a strong professional background? You could get a master’s degree in Sweden with a fully funded grant from the Swedish institute. Apply for the Scholarships from the Swedish Institute for Global Professionals 2020.
The SISGP (Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals) program is part of the Swedish government’s international pricing system for developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
It is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The program offers global professionals the unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically, to get to know Swedish society and culture and to build a long-term relationship with Sweden and among themselves.
The aim is to enable the fellows to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live.
Ideal candidates are ambitious young professionals with academic qualifications, proven work and leadership experience, the ambition to work on issues that contribute to fair and sustainable development in their country in the long term, and a clear understanding of how a study works Making a difference Program in Sweden would benefit your country.
SISGP grant payment
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fees: pay directly from SI to the Swedish university
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000 / month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform that helps you grow professionally and build your network
- Network while in Sweden
- Membership in the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further networking and professional development
The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The scholarship does not apply to students who already live in Sweden.
Eligibility for the SISGP program
- You must have at least 3,000 hours of proven employment
- You must have management experience from your current or previous employment
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship program
- The master’s program must be eligible for SI scholarships
- You must be obliged to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps to gain admission and be admitted to one of the eligible Master’s programs by April 3, 2020.
- Apply for a master’s degree in university admissions: October 16, 2019 – January 15, 2020
- Apply for a SISGP grant 10 FEB 2020 – 20 FEB 2020
- Notifications of university admissions 3 APR 2020
- Announcement of 300 successful SI fellows on April 24, 2020
Apply for a master’s degree at universityadmissions.se
For more information, visit SISGP.
February 20, 2020
Thanks for reading. Please share with friends.
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! The content of this website may not be published, reproduced or passed on in whole or in part without prior admission or confirmation. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright has been violated or breached, make sure to contact us at [[email protected]]]Submit a complaint and action is taken immediately.
Keywords: Sweden Scholarship 2020, Sweden Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021, Full-Time Scholarships from the Swedish Institute Sisgp 2020, Scholarship from the Swedish Institute 2020/2021, Scholarship Application from the Swedish Institute
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source