The application form for the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Higher National Diploma (HND) program is available for the 2020/2021 academic session. → Details on the application can be found below Gateway ICT Poly HND application form.
Applications from qualified candidates for admission to The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade and Higher National Diploma (HND) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session are welcome.
Gateway ICT Poly HND courses.
- Environmental biology
- Business administration
- Electrical engineering / electronics (electronics & telecommunications option)
- Electrical engineering / electronics (power & machine option)
- Technical computer Science
Admission requirements for Gateway ICT Poly HND.
- SSCE entry requirements for the relevant Higher National Diploma programs.
- Relevant national diploma with no LOWER CREDIT grade.
- Applicants with a National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in polymer and textile technology are entitled to admission to the HND (Chemistry Option).
- At least one year of Post-National Diploma relevant industry experience.
How to apply for the Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND form.
- Go to the Gateway Poly Admission Processing Portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh application
- Complete that Basic detail form (BDF)
- Click on Continue”
- When you are ready to pay, click “PAY NOW”, otherwise click “SAVE & EXIT”.
- Complete your payment process
- Return to the website (Online Application Portal), log in and complete Detailed application form (DAF)
- Enter your application number as your username and your last name as your password
- Provide all the required information
- Enter your o’level results.
- Click “SEND” to save your complete information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG, 120 * 120px and 20kb)
- Click “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print out the detailed application form (DAF).
For inquiries and complaints, please email us at [email protected] or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can also forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
RECOMMENDED:: List of schools whose post-UTME forms are not available. and past question and answer also JAMB cut off marks.
Share this information with your friends. You can also ask questions about this page. Don’t forget to like us Facebook site