The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), Calabar, is now selling application forms for inclusion in the Joint Examination Examination Board (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to get CRUTECH JUPEB form below.
JUPEB is a national testing agency that was approved by the Nigerian federal government in December 2013. It was officially founded in April 2014 by a consortium of 10 partner universities headed by UNILAG. JUPEB is an Advanced Level (A / L) program that allows interested candidates to gain direct access to 200 levels of JUPEB-approved institutions without using JAMB / UTME. The program is moderated by UNILAG. The program lasts 9 months and is divided into 2 semesters.
Are you disappointed with JAMB? Or was it so difficult for you to get admission to a university of your choice? Here is an opportunity for you, don’t miss it.
Joint University Examination Board (JUPEB) hereby submits an offer for admission to an academic program at the renowned Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) in Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku in the state of Cross River in Nigeria.
After completing a one-year program, you will have direct access to 200 levels at one of the universities of your choice in Nigeria to study a program of your choice.
CRUTECH JUPEB advantages.
- The JUPEB certificate is accepted at most Nigerian universities for direct entry to level 200
- The JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- JUPEB candidates do not have to write a JAMB / UTME before admission because the program at each university comprises 100 levels.
- JUPEB candidates receive automatic admission without screening
- Those waiting for WAEC / SSCE results can apply and join the JUPEB program.
Admission requirements for CRUTECH JUPEB.
- O’Level SSCE results (max. 2 sessions)
- 4 passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin (optional)
How to apply for the CRUTECH JUPEB admission form.
Hurry up, registration is running at all CRUTECH locations.
Contact the KORDINATOR: 08138461782
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source