As of today, June 1, 2020, USCIS has resumed the option of processing premiums for the Form I-129 petition for a non-immigrant and the Form I-140, the immigration petition for foreign workers. This will happen gradually over the next few weeks.
As predicted by Path2USA when USCIS announced the suspension of all premium processing options on March 20, 2020, premium processing was expected to resume in May as it did last year.
Related article: Premium Processing 2020 suspended
In accordance with Covid-19’s social distancing norms, all USCIS offices had discontinued all personal services. The reopening of non-emerging services is scheduled for June 4, 2020.
Would you like your petition to be decided within 14 days? L1 visa?
Here’s how to do it
When does premium processing start in 2020?
While this data may change and USCIS will open additional petitioners for premium processing depending on the workload, the current schedule for premium processing is as follows:
June 1, 2020:
- All eligible petitions on Form I-140
June 8, 2020:
- All H1-B petitions submitted without a cap by June 7, 202
- All non-H1-B petitions from Form I-129 that were submitted by June 7, 2020
- All H1-B petitioners requesting an extension of their visa from previous H1-B lotteries
June 15, 2020:
- All H1-B petitions for employers without a cap, including nonprofit research institutions or government research organizations
- Petitioners exempt from the cap who are eligible for the Conrad / IGA waiver in accordance with INA Section 214 (l).
- Other exempted H1-B petitioners simultaneously submitted their I-907 to I-129 before June 7, 2020
June 22, 2020
- All H-1B petitions on the subject of the Lottery 2021 lottery
- All F1 visa holders who apply for a status change in H1-B
Are you entitled to premium processing? L1 visa?
Here you will find everything you need to know
For petitioners who are entitled to a premium processing option, their petitions will be decided within 14 days for an additional fee of $ 1,440
Related article: Premium editing fee increased
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source