The online registration portal is usually open between May, June or September each year. In the meantime, take your time and read the admission requirements and application procedures listed below.
Updates from last year
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, hereby announces to the public, especially its potential students, that it has started selling forms for its first degree courses for the academic session 2019/2020.
The application must come from suitably qualified applicants who applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and selected the University of Agriculture in Makurdi as the institution of their choice.
All applicants who apply for admission to FUAM are hereby asked to register online for admission to the academic session 2019/2020. Candidates who do not take the screening exercise will not be considered for admission to the Federal University of Agriculture in Makurdi.
FUAM Post UTME authorization
Candidates who have chosen the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, as the first choice for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2019/2020 and scored 170 Grades and higher are invited to the planned post-UTME screening exercise September 9, 2019.
How to apply for the FUAM Post UTME form
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee from N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only (bank / service fee included).
- Candidates will receive a Makurdi UTME screening payment receipt from the University of Agriculture from the bank, which contains the candidate’s JAMB number as a user name and the payment PIN as a password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME / Direct Entry Screening registration form, which is available on the university website uam.edu.ng (Follow the guidelines on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidacy on the university portal, print out the online registration on the university website and bring it with them for the screening exercise.
Payment in the bank or on our website begins on 16th August 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Visit the university’s website ONLY (not the Remita website) or a bank branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR ONLY from the university website, choose one of the three payment options below to proceed with the payment.
The university portal offers three payment options. These options are:
- Internet banking: Go to the university website and follow the instructions on the website to make your payment on the portal using your ATM card.
- Mobile banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (e.g. an internet-enabled handset, iPad, etc.) in the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees. Follow the instructions below www.uam.edu.ng.
- Bank branch: Go to a branch (nationwide) of all commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The screening exercise session
On the screening exercise date, candidates are expected to bring the following to their various colleges:
- The printout of the online registration form completed on the university website.
- Bank receipt as proof of payment (bank check and cash payment are not accepted).
- Printout of the original JAMB scores.
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate / declaration of age.
- Original and photocopy of the O’Level certificates / declaration of results, NCE and diploma.
- Certificate of origin from your community (only for Nigerians).
- Get unused WAEC and / or NECO scratch cards to check your O-level results.
We appreciate your opinion and look forward to it. Therefore, if you want us to provide you with more up-to-date information at the right time FUAM admission 2020, please give us your phone number and emaIl address in the comment box below.
How do you see that? We believe this article was helpful. If so, do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source