Good morning from Maine, where the sun is shining and it will be a great day for bike rides, walks with the dog and outside with my kids. And I also have the lawn to mow 🙁 But I’ll focus on the fun things first because it’s the weekend after all. I hope you also have some fun things in store for your weekend.
This week was very busy at Byrne Instructional Media World headquarters as I aligned online meetings with my students to host some PD webinars. I also spent a lot of time preparing materials for the courses I’m teaching this summer. Are you teaching or taking courses this summer? I do both.
These were the most popular posts this week:
1. Another whiteboard option for Google Meet users
2nd Five resources to teach and learn about copyright
3rd Google has introduced a new share option for shared drives
4th Updated – Use of EDpuzzle to create video lessons
5. Use Kahoot in Google Classroom
6. How to search for matching and similar documents that have been submitted to Google Classroom
7. Five Screencastify settings you should use
Online summer PD opportunities
This summer I’m running two online professional development courses. I host that Practical virtual summer camp from Ed Tech 3 times. The June session is almost full. So sign up soon if you want to attend this session. There is more seating available for the July sessions.
I’ll host in June and July too Teach history with technology. This is a five-part course designed to help you develop new ways to create interesting lessons and projects for the story. Join Now and use the discount code THWT2020.
This summer I’m working with a handful of schools and organizations to develop professional online development for teachers. If you would like to work with me, please send me a message to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank you for your support!
Other places to follow my work
In addition to FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m posting.
- Practical Ed Tech newsletter – This appears once a week (Sunday evening / Monday morning) and contains my tip of the week and a summary of the most popular posts of the week from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube channel – More than 23,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos, including more than 350 tutorials for Google tools.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook Site has more than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been tweeting for thirteen years twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – These are mainly pictures of my children, my dogs, my bikes, my skis and fly fishing.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source