ADS! DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Family Health Recruitment Society 2020/2021 (hired in 4 positions).
SFH Recruitment 2020: On this page you will find the latest information on how to apply for the Society for Family Health jobs in Nigeria for graduates and students.
Information such as job description of the company, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the guidelines below for a successful application.
The Society for Family Health has made massive recruits annually in recent years. We have received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms looking for legitimate information about the application form and the guidelines of the Society for Family Health for 2020/2021. Many applicants asked us questions such as:
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the questions above.
Family Health Society
The Society for Family Health is one of the largest non-governmental organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1985 by three prominent Nigerians: Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako (late), Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti (late), pharmacists Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Family Health Society Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, especially the poor and vulnerable, who want to live healthier lives. In collaboration with the private and public sectors, SFH relies on social marketing and behavior change communication to improve access to important health information, services and products and to motivate healthy behavior.
We need competent candidates to fill the following positions:
♦ Representative for demand creation (Anambra)
♦ Sales representative (Enugu)
♦ Sales representative (Anambra)
♦ Representative for demand creation (Enugu)
Application deadline: June 11, 2020.
General qualifications and requirements
Applicants who apply to hire Society for Family Health employees must have one of the following requirements.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline of a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and at least two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO) / General Education Certificate (GCE) Neat level with passports in four (4) subjects in one session or five (5) subjects in two sessions, including the English language.)
- National diploma (ND) from a recognized institution. National Education Certificate (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Education Certificate (advanced) in two (2) subjects acquired in one session or three (3) subjects acquired in two sessions.
- Must have computer skills.
Avoid application mistakes SFH recruitment
In many applications, many people fail not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous errors. Therefore note the following:
- Apply in time, don’t wait for the deadline.
- Carry out the application processes alone and do not send anyone to avoid errors in your data
- Keep up to date with the application
- Make sure you meet all of the required requirements
- Take the time to review your details before submitting.
- Applicants must apply for a job. Applicants who try to apply several times will be disqualified
- The online application is free of charge.
Hot spots in Nigeria that you cannot miss
How to apply online
Interested and qualified applicants should write a one-page application letter (using the position reference as a topic) to the director of the human resources department, clearly demonstrating the skills and the current remuneration required for the position to: [email protected]
- Applicants should send the application and a full curriculum vitae with clear information on current phone numbers, email address and contact details to the email address above
- Please note that the subject of your email application should be the “application code” of the position for which you are applying. Please provide the names and contact details (including telephone and email addresses) of three arbitrators who are informed of your professional performance.
- All applications are treated confidentially. Candidates without the minimum requirements do not have to apply.
- This project is subject to donor funding and the exact details of schedules and tasks may change before the project begins. We thank potential applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
We appreciate your opinion and look forward to it. Therefore, if you want us to provide you with more up-to-date information at the right time Family Health Recruitment Society 2020Please enter your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
How do you see that? We believe this article was helpful. If so, do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! The content of this website may not be published, reproduced or passed on in whole or in part without prior admission or confirmation. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright has been violated or breached, make sure to contact us at[[[[[email protected]]]to file a complaint and action is taken immediately.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source