TUESDAY, JUNE 2nd (This is the ONLY pickup day)
Please follow the instructions below for the safety of teachers, students and parents
1. On the day of pickup, NO Students or parents are allowed to enter the building. DO NOT get out of your car.
2. Cars Got to Enter through the Warren Gate and drive to Door # 20 so your car points to the Ann Arbor Trail.
3. Please tell the teacher on the sidewalk the student you are picking up for.
4. Open your trunk so that the teachers have no contact when we deliver your things.
5. On this day, the students return instruments and library books (books by AKA Ms. Fryzel).
6. Sixth and seventh grade students can keep instruments in summer.
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. 6th Graders
11:00 – 12:00 7th Graders
12:00 – 1:00 8th Graders
1:00 – 1:30 last chance
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source