Details of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) HND registration form
Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the 2-year full-time programs for higher national diplomas of the Lagos State Polytechnic for the academic session 2020/2021 are welcome. The Polytechnic offers the following programs at the Higher National Diploma level:
LASPOTECH schools and programs
SCHOOL FOR AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural expansion and administration
- Animal production technology
- Crop production technology
- Fishing technology
SCHOOL FOR COMMUNICATION AND LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass communication with options in (i). Broadcast (ii). To press
- Agricultural and bio-environmental technology with options in
- Shore power and machine technology
- Soil and water technology
- Post-harvest technology
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer technology
- Electrical engineering / electronics with options in
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical energy & machines
- Mechanical engineering with options in
- Power and investment
SCHOOL FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural technology
- Art and industrial design with options in
- Construction technology
- Estate management and valuation
- Mass determination
- Urban and regional planning
SCHOOL FOR MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and finance
- Business administration and management
- Office technology and management
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Life sciences with options in
- Environmental biology
- Chemical sciences with options in:
- Physics with options in:
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- IT technology
- Food technology
- Hospitality management technology
LASPOTECH HND General general entry requirements
Candidates must meet the admission requirements for SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB for the corresponding national diploma program. Please also note that a session is required for all management courses (except office technology), computer science, science laboratory technology (SLT) and electrical engineering / electronics.
Candidates must have completed a relevant national diploma program that is not below the LOWER CREDIT classification.
Applicants must have at least one year of professional experience in industry after the ND.
All applicants are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in print to determine their qualification for the courses they are applying for.
LASPOTECH Online application process
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to the LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the link “Admission applications 2020/2021” in the Navigator level.
- Select the program, i. H. “Full-time HND / Part-time HND”.
- Click on Continue”.
- Fill out the profile form and choose a suitable username as the username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and / or symbols) with at least 7 characters. Provide a valid and working email address and GSM number.
- Then click Next”.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on “Pay” (you are using a web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to pay only the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500) without bank charges.
- Fill out your application accordingly
- Complete the application provided. Make sure you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal data, you must also provide your WAEC / GCE / NECO / NABTEB result and your previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
- Make sure that you print out your application form and the receipt of payment and keep it in a safe place.
- You must upload a color passport photo no larger than 20 KB
- Print out your completed application form after submitting it. You will need to show this later, so keep it safe.
- Click Submit.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they enter the correct information personally. The Polytechnic is not liable for incorrect information contained in the completed form.
Every applicant is advised to provide the correct and working email address and telephone number (s) when completing the application form.
For details on the eligibility requirements for the above programs, please visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
Candidates should note that admission is subject to availability.
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration process specified on the Polytechnic website.
The institution is not resident. Students must therefore make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For more information, please call: 08175975161, 0908275298 or 09098275298
See also: LASPOTECH HND full-time screening schedule
Deadline: July 24, 2020.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source