Scholarship from the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for international students in Germany.
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation invites international students and doctoral students in Germany to apply for scholarships.
The scholarship is endowed with 850 EUR per month plus health insurance.
Candidates are advised to meet the criteria listed before proceeding to the next step:
- Must be international students
- Must strive to complete a full-time program at a state or state-recognized university in Germany.
- Qualified students from abroad can apply for a scholarship that finances a master’s or state examination (during the main study period).
How to apply:
- In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must be students at a country or state-recognized university in Germany.
- Submit your application for this scholarship via the Foundation’s online portal https://www. Freiheit.org/wahlverfahren
- Pre-qualification, copies of certificates and awards, certificates of English proficiency, an explanation, a copy of your passport.
Please note that the admission requirements vary from university to university.
Application deadline: October 31, 2020.
Good luck to you all …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source