Management at Al Hikmah University in Ilorin, Kwara State, is now selling admission forms for the 2020 contact session to its sandwich courses.
Al Hikmah University in Ilorin announces the start of sandwich programs at its Faculty of Education for the 2020 academic session. Applications from qualified applicants for the following programs are therefore welcome.
Al Hikmah University sandwich programs.
- B. An Ed degree ›Arabic classes, Islam classes and English classes
- B. Ed degree programs ›Education management, guidance and counseling, social studies, educational technology
- B. L.I.S degree programs ›Library and information science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Degree programs ›Business education, political science education, business education, mathematics lessons, physics lessons, chemistry lessons, computer science lessons. Biology education.
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programs Admission requirements and duration.
Applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must have at least five (5) O’Level credit-level subjects in relevant subjects in no more than two (2) sessions in the subjects relevant to the purpose of admission to the first contact session (1).
- For direct entry (contact session 2) the requirements are the ND / NCE / HND certificate
- A credit card in English from the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at O’Level corresponds to SSCE or NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
- HND / OND / NCE / IJMB: Four contact sessions.
- SSCE / NECO / NABTEB: Five contact sessions.
CLASSES: The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible payment in installments.
CONTACT MEETING: JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR.
How to apply for admission to the Al-Hikmah University Sandwich.
- Applicants for the sandwich study program should fill out the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.
- Print out the correctly completed form.
- Present the online receipt to the University Scholarship Department and receive the official receipt
- Submit the duly completed form with the appropriate ID (original and photocopy) and printed receipt to the center for part-time and professional studies for screening.
For further questions please contact:
Dr. A. S. Olaifa – coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission officer: Mr. J.A. Abbas – 07032754666
Office of the center: 09036607403
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source