The Kenya Police Service (KPS) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Kenya for the 2020 hiring. See the requirements and how to look for that Kenyan Police Service recruitment below.
The Kenyan Police Service invites interested and suitably qualified citizens to its recruitment exercise for 2020.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before completing the Kenya Police Service online recruitment form. Incomplete or incorrectly completed forms will be rejected and will not be processed.
Recruitment of the Kenyan Police Service in 2020
2020/2021 and steps to registration – According to Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27 (8); 232; 246 (3); 246 (4) of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the Law of the National Police Service Commission and Section 7 (3) of the Recruitment and Appointment Ordinance of the National Police Service Commission 2015, I the Inspector General, in the exercise of the powers conferred on me by the National Police Service Commission; are trying to recruit 10,000 appropriately qualified police officer applicants.
Most read: Recruitment in the Kenya Prison Service (KPS) – online application – www.prisons.go.ke
Important note for the application form 2020/2021 of the Kenyan police service
- Each applicant must submit the original documents for review. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment center.
- Applicants who have been recruited for service training are required to serve in the National Police Service for at least ten (10) years.
Kenyan Police Service Recruitment – General Requirements.
This is the necessary prerequisite for the application form 2020/2021 of the Kenyan police.
- Has a minimum qualification of “D +” (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam or an equivalent qualification from a Kenyan recognized exam center with a “D +” (Plus) in English or Kiswahili;
- Holds a Kenya National Identity Card.
- Is a citizen of Kenya.
- Is between 18 and 28 years old.
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Applicants must NOT be pregnant when they are hired and during the entire training period.
- Is physically and medically fit.
- Has a height of 1.68 meters for men and 1.65 meters for women.
- Complies with Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
→ Important NOTE;
- Under Section 25 of the Law on the National Police Service Commission, any person who deliberately provides the Commission with false or misleading information commits a crime and is convicted
punished with a maximum fine of two hundred thousand shillings (200,000 Ksh) or a maximum sentence of two (2) years or both
- Gender and diversity: Applicants must reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Result documents are not accepted.
An applicant who:
(A) canvases directly or indirectly;
(B) deliberately presents false academic certificates and credentials;
(C) engaged in corrupt activities;
Will be disqualified and additionally arrested in the case of (b) and (c) and
- Submitting the application: All applicants must complete the mandatory application form they received from ANY of the following:
1. The closest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or police station
2. The closest offices of the Sub-County Administration Police Commander (DAPC)
3. The nearest Huduma centers
4. County Commissioner Offices
Interested candidates should therefore kindly pay a visit www.npsc.go.ke. and www.administrationpolice.go.ke for registration and further information.
|⇒ I think this brain teaser guide was helpful, right? … If so, do not hesitate to let us know. or join in Facebook site|
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source