I was in eighth grade when (the film) The Doors came out. I loved it. The music fascinated me. I always romanticized the early 70s, probably because I missed that half of the decade. As you can see from the (terrible?) Music references I make on this blog, I still hear a lot about this music today.
At Union Street Media, we firmly believe that we are happy when our customers are successful. When it comes to digital strategy, I almost wondered if we care more than our customers … It’s a good thing. We’re all concerned about what’s to come, so we’re doubling our efforts to make sure our customers are the winners when the transactions resume.
With a little inspiration from Jim Morrison, here are five tips on how to “break through” and overcome the economic turmoil of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Create content: As we shared a few weeks ago our four-part series on marketing during COVID, Be an everyday influencer. Unique, original content is what people crave, and they spend more time than ever before consuming it. Real estate is full of unique content: every house, school and community is unique. The people who live in each community are unique. There are so many stories to tell and you know them better than anyone else.
Choose the medium that works best for you. If you like to take pictures on your phone, post them on Instagram and Facebook.
If you can handle the camera well, turn your iPhone over and film for yourself what’s going on in your community. Instead of having to show the same property multiple times (probably saying the same thing), film a Video home tour of your entry in which you are in front of the camera and post it on YouTube.
If you enjoy writing, post on your blog.
If you like talking to people, take a zoom call and discuss the state of your market. Record it and put it on YouTube.
Apart from that, the most important part of creating content is that it is fun. If it is forced, it will come across this way. This shouldn’t feel like flossing.
- Update your CRM: If you’re not using CRM in 2020, you’re likely on the path of the broker who told me in 2001 that Union Street Media, which brings IDX websites to Vermont, is ruining its business (“Now everyone can see all the entries and they have to don’t call me! ”). It felt like we were in a Scooby Doo episode … “If it weren’t for these mischievous kids”.
If you don’t have CRM or need help with the selection, please contact us you can reach us and we can make some recommendations based on your goals. The best CRM is the one you’ll be using.
For those of you who have a CRM, there’s never a better time to make sure the quality of the data they contain is correct. Update contact records with information that you know will never change, such as: B. Customer birthdays. Set tasks and enable notifications to ensure that you take the actions you need to date. Check out some of the new tools in your CRM, such as: In-line video SMSThis enables you to reach your sphere of influence in a new and creative way.
- Retarget, retarget, retarget: When I was a college senior, the Director of Career Services went across campus and repeated three words: Network Network Network. It was one of the best advice I’ve ever received in my career. Thanks a lot, Jim Shattuck;; I still use it over 20 years later.
If you’ve tried to get people to your website, there’s no better way to stay in touch with them than retargeting. You can activate retargeting via the Google Display Network or via Facebook. It’s a cost-effective, highly focused advertising tool: they market to past website visitors, which means that the pool of people is much smaller than the general public. They are realigned regularly and may not even know it. For example, have you ever looked at a pair of shoes on Zappos and then not ordered them? Then you saw the same shoes that you chased through the internet. This is retargeting and it works.
- Stop the print advertising now: I know that sounds selfish. Someone who works for a digital marketing agency is asking you to stop printing.
At Union Street Media, We believe in dataand the data behind the use of pressure did not support continued investment before the pandemic.
We now live in a world in which many print publications are not taken up because People are afraid to touch their newspaper (if you get another).
In the next few months, people will not be traveling as much as in the past. If you live in a vacation market for travel destinations and have advertised in “_______ Life Magazine”, now is the time to finally cut the cord!
- pick up the phone:: I’m assuming that there may have been more calls this Sunday than any other day in American history. Since staying at home, orders have closed most of the country mid-week The Verizon network currently has twice the average number of calls made on Mother’s Day, one of the busiest phone days of the year. Combine Coronavirus with Mother’s Day 2020 and lots of calls are made.
In recent years, phone calls appeared to be made only at the scheduled time. There are a number of emails going back and forth, and then someone finally picks up and calls the other at a scheduled time. This has changed in a pandemic: The phone is back.
I have received and made calls from people I have not spoken to in years. As one of our customers shared in one current video blogHe called his agents, his former customers, his sphere of influence … just to check in and see how people were doing. Everyone is at home and has time to talk. It’s a good time to use the phone.
The best advice I can give: Don’t be afraid of change. Everything around us is changing, so it is only natural that we should do it too.
This may mean that you are returning to old-fashioned practices, changing your current systems, or looking for more modern solutions in the future. All three are likely to be required for true customization. So don’t be afraid to jump in upside down. We are right there with you – whatever it takes, we at Union Street Media are ready to work with you to ensure that you advance to the other side of the pandemic.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source