How to get up to N5M loans from GTBank in just 2 minutes online or by phone – Regardless of whether you are a wage earner or a self-employed person, you can now immediately receive the money you need and pay it back over a period of 6 to 12 months. With Quick Credit you get funds of up to N 5 million at an interest rate of 1.75% per month – no hidden costs – visit https://ao.gtbank.com/aowe/start Apply now!
What’s in it for you
- Up to N1 – 5 million
- Practical repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 Months.
- At an interest rate of 1.75% per month
How do I apply?
- You can request a credit instantly by dialing * 737 * 51 * 51 #
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App).
What is Quick Credit?
Quick Credit is a time loan that is accessible to salary and non-salary account holders.
What is the minimum loan amount?
What is the maximum loan amount?
N5 million for wage earners and N1 million for non-wage earners.
What is the maximum tenor for QuickCredit?
6 – 12 months
What interest rate do I pay if I use / apply for Quick Credit?
1.75% per month
What are the other fees to be paid on Quick Credit?
No hidden costs. No administration fee.
How can I access the quick credit loan?
- Online banking
- Mobile banking app
Are there a minimum and maximum age for eligibility?
Yes, the applicant must be at least 18 years old when the loan application is made and no older than 59 years when the loan is due.
What happens if I already have a loan from other banks on the Remita platform? Can I still apply for a quick loan?
Yes you can
How long does it take to access Quick Credit?
Quick Credit is used immediately after a successful application.
What is the criterion for access to the loan?
- The customer must maintain a minimum monthly accommodation of N 20,000 or earn a minimum monthly net wage of N 10,000
- The customer must not have any dud checks in the past
- The customer must have satisfactory credit reports
- The customer must have no unpaid obligations
General requirements and conditions of participation
- The borrower repays the principal and the interest in 6 – 12 (six to twelve) equal monthly installments.
- The borrower hereby authorizes the bank to debit [his/her] Payroll account for monthly loan commitments, or authorize the accountant to deduct the monthly loan commitment, which includes principal and interest, before crediting their account with the bank.
- From time to time, the reserved interest rate charged to the borrower’s account is the bank’s key rate.
- All amounts owed by the borrower are subject to interest.
- In the event of a restructuring, a restructuring fee of 0.5% of the outstanding amount will be charged.
- A fee for the late repayment of 1% per month (approx. 12% pa) above the approved loan interest is charged on the outstanding unpaid obligation without recourse to the borrower.
- If the borrower defaults on repayment on the due date, the outstanding principal and the accrued interest are conclusive evidence that an amount is due and payable by the borrower.
- In the event of a default of the borrower under this facility, the bank reserves the right, at its discretion, to transfer the defaulting account to a third party agency to collect outstanding debts from the bank. In addition, in the event of a job loss resulting in a default, the bank transfers the defaulting account to the designated insurance company to collect any outstanding debts paid on behalf of the borrower.
- The Bank will notify the borrower of any change in the key interest rate, fees, charges or other terms of the loan through a notice in its branches in Nigeria or through notices in customer statements.
- The borrower hereby undertakes, as a prerequisite for the payment of the facility contained therein, to irrevocably and unconditionally authorize the borrower’s payroll service provider to transfer the borrower’s remuneration to the borrower’s bank account. In addition, the borrower hereby unconditionally undertakes to the payroll service provider that the amount granted to the borrower under this agreement will not be paid out, but that the payroll service provider will pay all of the remuneration owed to the borrower at the bank to the borrower’s account in the event of the borrower leaving the employer’s employment relationship, provided that the amounts payable do not exceed the total amount outstanding under the facility and other unpaid fees recommended by the bank.
- The Bank may, at any time and without notice to the borrower, combine the borrower’s entire account and liabilities with the bank in Nigeria (or elsewhere), whether held alone or in conjunction with one or more people, and all or some Funds will be credited to the borrower on these accounts, including the borrower’s deposits with the bank (whether due or not) to settle one of the borrower’s liabilities to the bank, whether as principal or guarantee, actual or contingent, alone or together; Primary or collateral with another person and the bank can perform the required currency conversion at the bank’s own exchange rate. Exchange rate risks associated with collateral, cash or other outstanding debts are borne by the borrower.
- As the repayment source for the facility brought forward, the borrower hereby agrees to the admission [his/her] Payroll Payment Service Provider to deposit the borrower’s repayment amount into the borrower’s bank account while the borrower’s obligations under this credit facility continue to be underwhelmed.
- All funds that are to be paid into the borrower’s bank accounts are initially used to discharge overdue interest and fees. Any residual amount will be used to liquidate the outstanding principal under the credit facility granted here, provided that the bank always reserves the right to refuse to accept subsequent checks or other such instruments for payment or settlement of the credit facility.
- The bank can use all information related to the borrower to evaluate the loan application. The Bank may, at its sole discretion, provide credit bureaus and reference agencies in Switzerland or abroad, other financial institutions, regulators and law enforcement agencies and relevant third parties with information about the borrower, including information about the borrower, and receive behavior from them on the borrower’s account along with details of non-payments or late payments to assist you and / or the bank in making credit or rating decisions about the borrower.
- The borrower authorizes the bank to obtain and maintain all information related to the borrower’s bank verification numbers and debt status in the Central Bank of Nigeria credit risk management system.
- The borrower hereby irrevocably undertakes to fully exempt the bank from all costs and expenses (including legal costs, collection commission, etc.) that arise in any way in connection with the borrower’s accounts. in enforcing the terms and conditions contained herein; or the recovery of amounts due to the bank or to the bank in legal proceedings of any kind.
- The borrower hereby irrevocably undertakes to completely liquidate the outstanding balance of the facility granted here in the event that the borrower decides to change it [his/her] Employment or [his/her] The employment relationship is terminated. The liquidation takes place on or before the date on which such a change or termination of the employment relationship comes into force.
- The terms and conditions contained bind the borrower and are not transferable.
- The borrower undertakes and guarantees that, in the event of a repayment on the due date, in the event that the repayment period or the day of the loan falls on a weekend or a public holiday, the effective repayment day of the loan will be the previous business day.
- By signing the offer letter / loan agreement and using the loan, I undertake to repay the loan when it is due. If I cannot repay the loan as agreed and the loan falls behind schedule, the bank has the right to report the delayed loan to the CBN through the Credit Risk Management System (CRMS) or otherwise. The CBN exercises his supervisory authority to instruct all banks and other financial institutions within his prudential jurisdiction to offset my indebtedness from all the money that I have on my credit with a bank and from other financial assets that they may hold to my advantage.
- I represent and warrant that the CBN is authorized to settle my debt under this loan agreement from all of the funds and funds available to my credit / benefit in all of these accounts, or from any other financial asset that belongs to me and the custody for such a bank.
- I hereby waive any right to confidentiality, whether it is customary or statute or in any other way, and I irrevocably agree that I will not argue the opposite before a court, administrative authority or any other legal or quasi-acting body – judicial capacity . All other rights reserved.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source