1. Do you know what the status of Indian peacocks, India’s national bird, is on the IUCN Red List?
2. The Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is one of the Ramsar Convention Sites in India known for its migratory birds. Where is it located?
3. The Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary is the largest bird sanctuary in this state and is known as “Pakshi Kashi”. Name the state
4. Birdlife International’s IBA program aims to identify, monitor and protect a global network of IBAs for the protection of the world’s birds and related biodiversity. What does IBA stand for?
Identified bird areas
Important bird areas
Indian bird awareness
Inland Bird Area
5. Studying or collecting bird eggs means
6. Where are the Gharana wetlands, the location of migratory birds?
Jammu & Kashmir
7. Which is the largest of the flying birds?
8. Which of the following birds catch fish in its neck pouch?
9. The flamingos get their pink color from
Your blood color
None of these
10. “The case of a sparrow” is the autobiography of an Indian ornithologist. Who is he?
Allan Octavian Hume
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source