The Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK part-time admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
Management uses this medium to inform the general public and in particular all suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following programs of the Center for Further Studies of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, for the academic session 2019/2020. See details below;
NSUK part-time course
The available programs are:
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in the Accounting Department
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in banking and finance
3rd Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in entrepreneurship
4. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in business administration
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in public administration
(B) ART FACULTY
1st Department of English – B.A. in English
2nd Department of Arabic Studies – B.A. in Arabic studies
3rd Department of Islamic Studies – B.A. in Islamic studies
4.Department of French – B.A. in French
(C) Faculty of Education
1.Department for educational foundations – B.A. (Ed.) In educational management
(D) SOCIAL SCIENCE FACULTY
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. In business
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in political science
3. Institute of Political Science – B.Sc. in political science
4. Institute of Sociology – B.Sc. in sociology
5. Institute of Psychology – B.Sc. in psychology
6. Geographic Institute – B.Sc. in geography
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Institute of Computer Science – B.Sc. in computer science
2. Faculty of Mathematics – B.Sc. in mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in physics / electronics
4. Statistics Department – B.Sc. in statistics
How to apply for admission to the NSUK part-time degree
Potential applicants are advised to process their admission with a JAMB registration number of just three thousand Naira (N3,500.00), which is payable to the JAMB joint admissions and matriculation authority before registering online through the Remita platform to register. Please visit a JAMB Accredited Center or JAMB Office for more details.
The NSUK part-time application forms are only purchased at the price of five thousand naira (N5,000.00). In addition to paying N315, this only applies as a bank fee at one of the following banks via the REMITTA platform:
- Diamond Bank,
- Eco bank,
- First Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Guarantee Trust Bank,
- Union Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Polaris Bank,
- Keystone bank etc.
The online application costs five thousand three hundred naira (only N5,315.00) (including bank fees) via the college portal.
[[[[CLICK HERE TO APPLY]]
Visit the college portal at www.nsuk.edu.ng. for more details.
Interested applicants must have:
I. Part 1 applicants: at least five (5) O / Level credits that must include English and math.
ii. Part 2 applicants: A national diploma (ND) or a recognized university diploma in the relevant field, including the O / Level requirements in (i) above.
iii. Part Five Applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized university degree, or an Advanced Diploma recognized by Nasarawa State University, including the O / Level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the programs:
Part one: at least twelve semesters (six years)
Part two: at least ten semesters (five years)
iii. Fifth part: at least four semesters (two years)
Completion date of the NSUK subform
The part-time form for the sale of NSUK has been expanded to Thursday May 14, 2020.
Previous entry: DELSU JUPEB Academic Calendar
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source