The application form for inclusion in the School of Nursing (SON) program for the academic session 2020/2021 of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) has started.
Management uses this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for the academic session 2020/2021 to be admitted to the teaching hospital of the University of Maiduguri, School of Nursing.
Admission requirements for the UMTH Nursing School
- Interested applicants MUST have five (5) SSCE, WAEC, NECO credits covering the following subjects: English language, math, biology, physics and chemistry in no more than two (2) sessions. * Note * A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants should be between eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) years old.
How to apply for admission to the UMTH School of Nursing
The fee for the application form of the UMTH School of Nursing is only three thousand naira (N3,000.00).
All payments should be made to UMTH Remita UMTH Schools Account platform. Present proof of payment to the school cashier, receive hospital receipts, and use the same receipt to collect the application form.
All completed application forms for the Maiduguri University’s nursing program should be returned to the coordinator / headmaster’s office no later than the dates below.
- The completed application forms must be accompanied by:
- Two (2) current passport photos with a white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Emergency certificate and birth certificate or age declaration.
Date of submission of the application form: 4th Until May 26thth June 2020.
Entrance exam: 13th July 2020.
Successful candidates are invited to an interview.
All inquiries should be directed to the admissions office at the following numbers: 08036789805, 08021461715 or by email: [email protected]
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source