Thanks a lot to ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!
Hey lovelies! I think this is about the time during the lockout period that some of us are going a little crazy in the house! At the end of this post, I’ve compiled a list of ideas to inspire you to be productive and to guide you through this difficult time while staying safe at home!
One thing that I have mentioned over and over and that really helps me to stay healthy during this time is to prepare for the day! It doesn’t have to be glamorous, but frankly I’m tired of the lounge wear and I’m wearing comfortable but cute outfits that really motivate me to do more! I just discovered the brand ATM Anthony Thomas Melilliothat create the softest, most luxurious T-shirts and basics I’ve ever worn in my life! I linked all my favorites from the collection at the end of this post. I love the minimalist yet feminine designs and the quality is out of this world! Slip into a cozy one Cardigan and comfortable Linen trousers I feel together and ready to start the day. I also linked a Wide leg crepe pants that I love for summer. They are super comfortable and airy to carry around the house or on vacation!
Sponsored by ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo and ShopStyle
5 productive things you can do during quarantine
- Organize your space: If the thought of organizing your entire home is overwhelming, break it up into several small projects! Even if it’s just one drawer a day, small projects that you have to do every day give you a sense of achievement!
- Troubleshoot your wardrobe: Quarantine is the perfect time to walk through your closet, try things on, and see what you feel good about and what actually fits! My rule of thumb: if I haven’t reached for it in a year, it has to work!
- Try a new recipe: I’m so tired of doing the same things over and over again every week, so I made a shrimp and vegetable pan for dinner the other night and it was such a fun change and I discovered a new dish that I added to my rotation can add! Everyone is making banana bread right now and I saved a really good recipe for gluten-free almond flour in my food highlight on IG if you want to try it out! 🙂 🙂
- Do something you’ve always wanted to do: Have you always wanted to start a blog? Film your first YouTube video? Is there anything you always wanted to do but never had time for? For me it learns how to use Photoshop! You might be learning a new language or just reading a book that you never had time for. Now is the perfect time!
- Pamper yourself: This is the perfect opportunity to have a spa session at home! Whether you treat yourself to a pedicure or just take a few extra steps in your skincare before bed, it makes a big difference when you feel groomed and polished!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source