Score 370 in JAMB with CBT Practice Software
Recruitment of the Nigerian Navy www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 job update.
Job Update of the Nigerian Navy 2020: Would you like a career in the Nigerian Navy? Do you need information about recruiting the Nigerian Navy 2020? If so, then you are on the right website. This article provides information on hiring Nigerian Navy employees at www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Job Update.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It became active in 1958 and has developed into one of the largest navies on the African continent, which consists of thousands of employees and coast guards, several task forces, a logistics and training command and many autonomous units.
Under the leadership of the chief of the naval staff, the role and function of the Nigerian Navy is not limited to military warfare, but extends to other aspects such as supporting other agencies in the maritime sector and in other ways.
The Naval Headquarters, which is the administrative body of the Nigerian Navy, has various branches that take care of the daily management of military equipment.
The best way to join the Nigerian Navy is to visit the recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com. After registering, you will need to fill out a recruitment form and possibly take a test. If you are on the successful list of those who have passed the Nigerian Navy exams, you have the opportunity to be selected during the interview.
Navy training typically takes 6 months before you are assigned your rank. Well, you know that salaries in the Nigerian Navy are paid according to ranks. The command is frowning when it comes to lobbying, but this is still common in almost every corner of the country.
The DSSC Portal of the Nigerian Navy is the official portal where you can always find the latest important information about jobs in the Nigerian Navy.
Recruitment of the Nigerian Navy 2020 The portal will help you understand more about how the Nigerian Navy recruits, how the Nigerian Navy tests applicants, and how www.joinnigeriannavy.com Shortlist newly qualified candidates and check them physically.
To apply for Navy recruitment, applicants must have one of the following educational and / or professional qualifications:
- All applicants must present their primary school qualification.
- Applicants must have a NYSC discharge / exemption certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years old by February 20, 2020
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- The applicant must print out the parent / guardian’s consent form and the local government confirmation form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin from birth.
- Applicants with one of the following problems must NOT apply: myopia, ear problem, previous orthopedic surgery, flat foot, below the required height (male 1.70, female 1.67), fracture, stuttering or a natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by a court of criminal charges.
- With the exception of imams, chaplains and medical advisors, who should not exceed 30 years or 40 years by February 20, 2020
Who can join the Nigerian Navy?
Although you may not need any work experience to join the Nigerian Navy, you must meet requirements in areas such as medicine, science, and mental health.
You must also pass physical exams to confirm that you are healthy enough to meet basic training requirements. After basic training, you can get a full-time salary to meet your service commitment.
To get the latest recruitment updates, subscribe to this website and also visit the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Portal – joinnigeriannavy.com.
General Requirements for the Recruitment Exercise of the Nigerian Navy 2020
Application guidelines for the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Navy 2020
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before completing the Nigerian Navy’s online recruitment form. Incomplete or incorrectly completed forms will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens from birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 by December 31, 2020 for school certificate holders and between 18 and 26 for those with higher qualifications such as nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from previous judgments by a court.
- Applicants with any of the following medical / physical challenges may NOT apply: vision problems, ear problems, communicable diseases, mental health problems, stuttering, or physical disabilities. Applicants with tattoos are also not allowed to apply.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69 meters tall for men and 1,650 meters tall for women.
- Applicants must have one of the following educational / professional qualifications.
- West African school certificate / senior secondary school certificate (not more than 2 sessions and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applies to sub-paragraphs b – e)
- General education certificate Ordinary level
- National Examination Board (NECO).
- National Economic and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification corresponds to the above.
H. Applicants would have to present their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must provide their national identification number (NIN).
- Applicants must note that the entry requirements are SSCE or equivalent in the following categories: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G , H. All other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an additional benefit for selection in the industry and must not bring any additional benefit. For details, see the instructions.
- Applicants with educational / professional qualifications other than those mentioned in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to be applied. Applicants are cautioned that submitting false or fake documents for hiring is a criminal offense.
- Certificates or qualifications that were not declared or advertised and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be advertised for the purpose of changing departments or advancement while they are already in the Nigerian Navy. In the Nigerian Navy, only qualifications that have been acquired under reasonable service conditions are permitted.
- Applicants must print out the parent / guardian consent form and local government confirmation form, which must be properly completed, approved, and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents.
- Photocopies of birth certificate or declaration of age.
- Photocopies of credentials.
- The duly completed identification form must be signed by the chairperson or secretary of the applicant’s LGA or by an officer in the rank of commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Air Force) or a police chief (CSP) and above who originates the applicant’s country of origin.
- Properly completed consent form for parents / legal guardians signed by the parent or legal guardian of the applicant.
- Four passport photos duly signed by (c) above and stamped on the back.
f. Candidates must bring scratch cards from their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- The application form must be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant who is suspected or has confirmed that he or she claims to be a false document, has forged, counterfeited, or submitted it will be excluded from the recruitment process and handed over to the responsible law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the recruitment aptitude test will be published on the NN portal in due course.
Is the recruitment of the Nigerian Navy 2020 free?
The answer is: Yes, you can register for the 2020 application form free of charge. It is recommended that you say no to anyone who wants you to pay them money. All application steps are free of charge.
How to apply online to recruit the Nigerian Navy
- Log-in https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ When the portal opens, click Register.
- The Nigerian Navy wants you to read all information carefully.
- Create an account with a valid email address. You should check this email address.
- Log in again to access the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
- Fill in your bio data correctly and also upload all scanned copies of your documents.
- Submit your application form and print the following documents: parent / guardian consent form, local government certificate form, police certification form and guarantee form.
Most importantly, the deadline or deadline for ongoing Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment is April 21, 2020.
Applicants should submit their applicants before the specified time because the portal will close after the deadline.
We believe this information about recruiting the Nigerian Navy www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Job Update will help you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking the “Share” button on this website. You can also sign up for more information on this topic.
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! The content of this website may not be republished, reproduced or passed on in whole or in part without prior admission or confirmation. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is published with good intentions. If you have this content and believe that your copyright has been violated or breached, please contact us at [[email protected]]]to file a complaint and action is taken immediately.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source