It is common for many Thai and Farang couples to live in different countries. You can go to Thailand several times a year to visit your Thai partner and enjoy them extensively while meeting friends. We all love coming to Thailand, but sometimes we also want our Thai friend to go to the UK and see a different way of life. It will likely strengthen your relationship and give you a better understanding of why you are doing the things you are doing.
The British tourist visa
If you want your Thai friend to visit you in the UK, she will need to apply for a UK tourist visa. It is important to understand that the UKVI is interested in that of your Thai girlfriend and not in your circumstances when she applies. It has to prove:
- That she leaves the UK on or before the expiry date of her visa
- That she can feed in the UK
- That she has the means to pay for her return to Thailand or her onward journey
- Have a suitable place to stay during your visit
It must also have:
- A valid passport with a remaining term of at least 12 months and two available pages
- Proof of travel dates
- Proof of where she will stay
- Details of assets that it may hold, such as B. Property
- Details of their income
How can Thai Visa Express help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration advisors who are always ready to help you apply for a UK visa in Thailand. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with visas and immigration in the UK on a daily basis and are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation by one of our responsible clerks. Contact us today.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source