The Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) is now selling application forms for admission to the full-time Higher Library Diploma (HND) program in library and information science for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirement and how to apply Federal Poly Idah HND library and information science form below.
The continuation of the admission gave Polytechnic the opportunity to complete the Higher National Diploma program in library and information science from the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Applications from suitably qualified candidates for inclusion in the program are invited for the academic session 2019/2020.
Admission requirements for the Federal Poly Idah HND library and information science.
- Applicants must have a national diploma in library and information science with at least a lower credit level and one year of professional experience after qualification.
- Candidates with a pass grade and at least two years of professional experience after qualification can be considered.
- Candidates must have five relevant credit cards, including English and math at O’level, acquired by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in no more than two (2) sessions.
- In addition, all candidates applying for admission must have an ND JAMB admission letter.
All candidates, including those graduating from the National Polytechnic Idah National Diploma, must process their academic report and send them to the registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah, for admission.
How to Apply for the Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Form.
The following procedures must be followed:
- Log on to the address fepoda.edu.ng
- Click the Online Application tab
- Fill out the form with a valid email address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the payment invoice with the RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference).
- Bring the printed payment invoice for the payment of five thousand, five hundred naira (N5,500.00) to a bank only with the Remita.
- go back to the school website (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on End registration
- Print out the application form, confidential report and country of origin documents. For instructions, see the Polytechnic website.
REGISTRATION FEE: Each application form costs only 5500.00 Naira.
DEADLINE : Application deadline is 31st May 2020.
Screening exercises for the candidates will take place later at the Federal Polytechnic in Idah. Candidates must check for updates from 1 on the Polytechnic websitest June 2020.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source