The public is hereby informed that Covenant University is now selling admissions forms for the academic session 2020/2021 in its various bachelor programs. The admission form for students of Covenant University according to UTME / Covenant University can now be purchased online.
The Post-UTME form fee is only N7,000 (only seven thousand Naira). and screening fee of N2,000 (two thousand Naira). There are transaction fees, N900 (only nine hundred naira) for card payments and N600 (only six hundred naira) for bank / over-the-counter transactions. Visit admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to apply.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to full-time Bachelor programs at the following universities and departments of the university are welcome:
- Banking and finance
- Business administration
- Industrial relations and
- HR management
- Demography and social statistics
- Mass communication
- International Relations
- Political and strategic studies
- Political science
- Civil engineering
- Technical computer Science
- Electrical engineering and electronics
- Information and communication technology
- mechanical engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Construction technology
- Property Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial chemistry:
- (Analytical / environmental chemistry)
- (Material / polymer chemistry)
- Computer science
- Management information system
- Industrial math
- Work physics:
- (Applied geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT applications)
- (Renewable energy)
- Potential students of Covenant University must receive the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University, and participate in the board’s UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination), as required by the appropriate ad for the 2020/2021 admissions exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University application forms available online.
- Use the Checklist for application requirements Section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Check the website information for your program of interest, specific requirements for program admission, and application deadlines. All materials submitted to support the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How do I apply?
Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
By submitting the electronic application form, your admission process will be activated. All electronic documents submitted to support the application should be submitted according to the guidelines below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The fee for the application form will not be refunded.
- The application form can be saved at a later date with a view to completion.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The fee for the application form for the academic year 20120/2021 is N7,000 (only seven thousand Naira).
- The Post-UTME screening fee is N2,000 (only two thousand Naira).
- There are transaction fees, N900 (only nine hundred naira) for card payments and N600 (only six hundred naira) for bank / over-the-counter transactions.
A statement of purpose (no more than 500 words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional goals, visions, and life goals. Please check the academic programs for details listed by specific bachelor programs.
- The application is only considered complete if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photo
- WAEC or NECO result (if available)
- Sponsorship letter from parents
- Please note that all documents must be PDF and no more than 100 KB in size
PRINCIPLE AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required to complete your application. These recommendations must come from people who are in positions to assess your potential for undergraduate studies at Covenant University. These people should include: Spiritual leader, school principal, or a school teacher. Covenant University requires the use of the online referral system, which uses a secure system that:
- Email your referral providers automatically with instructions on how to submit the referral online.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and make recommendations that their assessments still need to submit.
- Accelerate the processing of the recommendations that will be included in the online application after submission.
- Notify me automatically when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a computer-aided post-UTME screening that will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, State of Ogun. The screening schedule would be accessible through the screening booking. The candidates will be notified by SMS. All candidates have to pay the sum of Only nine thousand naira (N7,000.00) which does ______________ mean Seven thousand naira (N7,000.00) for the shape and Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Covenant University has launched the latest indigenous innovation for online fee payments.CU SANWO “. This platform will be used for card payment processing for the 2019/2020 academic session
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME 2019: Deadline, fee, application procedure announced
UNIUYO Post-UTME 2019: cut-off time, eligibility, verification dates and registration details (updated)
Date of resumption of Covenant University for the 2019/2020 session
UNIPORT Post-UTME 2019: cut-off time, eligibility, review date and registration details
How to download previous questions about UTME for all institutions
Akwa Polytechnic Post UTME 2019: Key date, eligibility, fee, application procedure announced
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility, Deadline, Review Date and Registration …
KolaDaisi University Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility and registration details
IMSU Supplementary Admission, 2019/2020 announced
ANSPOLY Post-UTME screening date for session 2019/2020
UMYU-Post-UTME result for the 2019/2020 session
LAUTECH 2nd round after UTME 2019/2020 screening results published
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source