Full list: Illegal universities in Nigeria.
List of illegal universities in Nigeria, published by the National Universities Commission. NUC would like to inform the general public, especially parents and prospective students, that the degree mills listed below have not been licensed by the federal government and have therefore been closed for violations of the Education Act (national minimum standards, etc.) Federation of Nigeria 2004.
List of illegal universities closed by the NUC – April 2020:
1) University of Accounting and Management, which operates throughout Nigeria.
2) Charity Christians American University of Science and Technology, Nkpor, State of Anambra or one of its other locations.
3) University of Industry, Yaba, Lagos or one of their other locations.
4) University of Applied Sciences and Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin or one of its other locations in Nigeria.
5) Blacksmith University, Awka or one of its other locations in Nigeria.
6) Volta University College, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana or one of its other locations in Nigeria.
7) Royal University Izhia, P.O. Box 800, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State or one of its other locations.
8) Atlanta University, Anyigba, Kogi State or one of its other locations.
9) United Christian University, Macotis Campus, Imo State or one of its other locations.
10) United Nigeria University College, Okija, State of Anambra or one of its other locations.
11) Samuel Ahmadu University, Makurdi, Benue State or one of its other locations.
12) UNESCO University, Ndoni, Rivers State or one of their other locations.
13) Saint Augustine University of Technology, Jos, Plateau State or one of their other locations.
14) The study centers of the International University, Missouri, USA, Kano and Lagos or one of their locations in Nigeria.
15) Collumbus University, UK, operating across Nigeria.
16) Tiu International University, UK, operating across Nigeria.
17) Pebbles University, UK, operating throughout Nigeria.
18) London External Studies UK operates all over Nigeria.
19) Pilgrims University, which operates throughout Nigeria.
20) Lobi Business School Makurdi, state of Benue or one of its locations in Nigeria.
21) West African Christian University operating all over Nigeria.
22) Bolta University College Aba or one of its locations in Nigeria.
23) JBC Seminary Inc. (Wukari Jubilee University) Kaduna Illegal Campus.
24) Westlan University, Esie, Kwara State or one of its locations in Nigeria.
25) St. Andrews University College, Abuja or one of its locations in Nigeria.
26) EC-Council University, USA, Ikeja Lagos Study Center.
27) Atlas University, Ikot Udoso Uko, Uyo Akwa Ibom state or one of its locations in Nigeria.
28) Concept College / Universities (London) Ilorin or one of its locations in Nigeria other necessary measures.
29) Halifax Gateway University, Ikeja or one of its locations in Nigeria.
30) Kingdom of Christ University, Abuja or one of its locations in Nigeria.
31) Acada University, Akinlalu, Oyo State or one of its locations in Nigeria.
32) Fifom University, Mbaise, Imo State or one of its locations in Nigeria
33) Houdegbe North American University campus in Nigeria.
34) Atlantic Intercontinental University, Okija, State of Anambra.
35) Open International University, Akure.
36) Middle Belt University (North Central University), Otukpo.
37) Leadway University, Ughelli, Delta State.
38) Metro University, Dutse / Bwari, Abuja.
39) Southend University, Ngwuro Egeru (Afam) Ndoki, State of Rivers.
40) Olympic University, Nsukka, Enugu State.
41) Federal College of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Abuja.
42) Temple University, Abuja.
43) Irish University Business School London, which operates all over Nigeria.
44) National Technical University, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
45) University of Accounting and Management, Mowe, Lagos.
46) University of Education, Winneba Ghana, active throughout Nigeria.
47) Cape Coast University, Ghana, operating throughout Nigeria.
48) African University Cooperative Development (AUCD), Cotonou, Republic of Benin, active throughout Nigeria.
49) Pacific Western University, Denver, Colorado, Owerri Study Center.
50) Evangel University of America and Chudick Management Academic, Lagos.
51) Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Gboko Campus).
52) Career Light Resources Center, Jos.
53) University of West Africa, Kwali-Abuja, FCT.
54) Coastal University, Iba-Oku, Akwa-Ibom State
Campus. 55) Kaduna Bussiness School, Kaduna.
56) Royal University of Theology, Minna, Niger Delta.
57) West African Union University in collaboration with the International Professional College of Administration, Science and Technology in Nigeria, which operates throughout Nigeria.
58) Gospel Missionary Foundation (GMF), 165 Iselo Street, Theological University, Cele bus stop, Egbe-Ikotun, Lagos.
In addition to the closure, the following degree mills are currently undertaking further investigations and / or ongoing legal proceedings. The purpose of these measures is to track the owners and to recover illegal fees and charges for subscribers.
1) National University of Nigeria, Keffi, Nasarawa State
2) North Central University, Otukpo, Benue State, Nigeria.
3) Christ Alive Christian Seminar and University, Enugu
4) Richmond Open University, Arochukwu, Abia State.
5) West Coast University, Umuahia.
6) Saint Clements University, Iyin Ekiti, Ekiti State Campus.
7) Volta University College, Aba, State of Abia.
8) Illegal satellite campuses of Ambrose Alli University.
9) L.I.F.E. Leadership University, Benin City, Edo State.
For the avoidance of doubt, anyone who patronizes or receives a certificate from one of these illegal institutions does so at their own risk. Certificates obtained from these sources are not recognized for NYSC, employment, or other study purposes. The relevant law enforcement agencies have also been informed of their further actions.
NOTE: This list of illegal universities in Nigeria is not exhaustive and is regularly updated.
SEE ALSO => NUC Complete list of recognized and accredited universities in Nigeria.
READ ALSO => Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source