1. In which district is Farraka Barrage, a dam over the Ganges Rives?
2. What is the name of the Ganga River in Bangladesh?
3. Who is the Chairman of the National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA)?
Minister for the Environment and Forests
Minister of Water Resources
Minister of Science and Technology
4. Which Indian prime minister launched the Ganges Action Plan (CAP)?
5. The old name of this river is Bhogwa and the legend says that Shiva brought the goddess Ganga to Gujarat and that the river was created. Which river are we referring to?
6. On the Dhauliganga River, hydropower projects are being built in Tapovan and Vishnugarh. Where is it located?
7. Which of the following states does Ganga come from?
8. The Dhauliganga is one of the six source rivers of the Ganges. Where does Alakananda hit?
9. Which Indian river is the largest tributary of Ganga by length?
10. Which supreme court declared the Ganga and Yamuna rivers as legal entities in 2017 with all the corresponding rights, duties and obligations of a living person?
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source