in ,

NECO: No plans to postpone SSCE, BECE : Nigerian Education

Abubakar Gana, acting registrar of NECO
Jetpack

The National Examination Board (NECO) has said that there are no plans to postpone the completion of the upper secondary (SSCE) exam and the common entrance exam (BECE).

The head of the NECO information and public relations department, Alhaji Azeez Sani, announced this in a statement in Minna on Wednesday.

AmazingReveal.com Previously, it was reported that the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) had to be postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic.

NCEE is conducted annually by NECO for entry into the country’s unit schools.

With this statement, Sani emphasized that all other exams in his area of ​​responsibility remain as planned.

“NECO would like to categorically state that, apart from the 2020 National Joint Entry (NCEE), which has been postponed indefinitely due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Council has not reviewed its remaining audit schedules (BECE) and (SSCE). It is not being considered for the time being, ”it said.

Sani said, however, that the examining agency “monitors the current situation in the country and will make an official statement on the exams if necessary.”

He therefore asked the students, especially the candidates who will take the exam, to ignore any information that the schedule of the two exams has been changed.

For information on press releases, photos, promotional events and advertisements please call or send a text to 09052129258, 08124662170 or send an email to: [email protected]

Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source

DIY wreath from a converted pool noodle :DIY Home Decor

Loveis Wise: How self-work and personal memories promote creativity Design