The National Examinations Council (NECO) claims that it did not postpone the 2020 primary school certificate (BECE) and senior school certificate (SSCE) due to COVID-19.
Azeez Sani, Head of Information and Public Relations, said this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
Sani announced that NECO had noticed the social media news announcing the BECE and SSCE postponement in 2020.
“NECO would like to categorically state that, apart from the indefinite postponement of the National Common Entrance 2020 (NCEE) due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Council has not reviewed any of its remaining reviews and the Council is not considering this for the time being.
“The general public is encouraged to ignore such bogus news because the Council is monitoring the current situation in the country and will make an official statement on the audits if necessary,” Sani said.
In March, NECO announced the postponement of the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) 2020 to Federal Unity Colleges.
The exam should be held earlier on Saturday, March 28th.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source