We take our obligations to you seriously. As President and CEO of HomeServices of Nebraska and our family of companies, I wanted to tell you what we as your real estate partner and market leader are doing to address the COVID-19 corona virus situation. In line with our core values, we believe that it is our responsibility to be proactive in both acting and communicating.
Our customers, representatives and employees have always been our top priority. Unlike many other companies, our company is uniquely personal because it brings us to your home. At this time of unprecedented health news, we want you to rest assured while we continue to do business safely and help you find your new home or sell your current one. We are more than ever aware of the commitment to you, your health and safety, and your home.
In the past few weeks, our entire life has been affected by the spread of the coronavirus. As a company, we switched more than 90% of our 500 REALTORS®, employee and core service partners to remote working. We are always one step ahead of government mandates by quickly adopting social distancing protocols, enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures in all of our sales offices and eliminating all personal gatherings and meetings to ensure the security of our community.
We are grateful for our solid business continuity plans and world-class technologies, services and people. Recent events have shown the strength of these investments. Our doors – whether physical or virtual – remain open and our talented employees and partners are ready to serve you.
Our sales professionals and core service partners receive the most up-to-date instructions from the CDC, the National Association of REALTORS® and local health authorities on how best to conduct their business safely during this time. Real estate transactions can and do take place absolutely, they are only handled somewhat differently. Here are some things you should expect:
- Your agent can ask you to drive separately and meet at the properties shown. During the demonstrations, you will be asked to follow the hygiene guidelines recommended by CDC.
- You and your agent can discuss holding virtual open houses for your listings through social platforms and other video streaming options. For personal demonstrations or open house, we have provided our employees with a list of recommended practices to better protect you, your home, and potential buyers.
- Your listing’s ads introduce new best practices, including disinfecting guests before entering, removing items that are touched frequently, and instructions on not touching surfaces without using disposable gloves or towels.
- You can specify at any time that all demonstrations should be carried out virtually.
- While closing is always a time to celebrate, your agent will likely wait until later to celebrate with you. We will also only ask those people who need to sign documents to attend the graduation to minimize the exposure of all parties to potential health risks. Our doors, whether physical or virtual, remain open and we may ask you to take additional measures when closing.
We are proud to be part of the HomeServices of America and Berkshire Hathaway family of companies committed to trust, integrity, stability and longevity. On the occasion of our 131th anniversary in our region, we are reminded of the wars, recessions, natural disasters and other challenges that this great company has experienced. In many of these moments, things were uncertain, but our sales professionals, employees, and partners have stabilized their course and continued to be a preferred and trustworthy real estate partner. This time will not be different. Mortgage rates have hit an all-time low and the real estate window is open!
On behalf of all of us at HomeServices of Nebraska and our real estate and core service partners – HOME Real Estate, Woods Bros Realty, Prosperity Home Mortgage, HomeServices title, HomeServices insurance, Larabee School of Real Estate, American Home Shield and 2-10 house guarantee , thank you for entrusting us with your home.
We will continue to provide you and our teams with meaningful updates as soon as we learn more. However, we hope that you and your loved ones will stay safe and healthy for the time being.
From our family to yours
President and CEO
Click here to view this in PDF format: Covid-19 HRE ClientLetter
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source