Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 520
Every Friday from 7 p.m. to Wednesday 11 p.m. Pacific
Happy weekend everyone!
So … I decided to give myself a little mercy and took a week off blogging because the words just didn’t come. I cleaned a few things and went shopping. It’s just … I don’t know. My head was full and there wasn’t much room for much else. Can you understand?
But do you just know? The last 2 parties had 4x as much traffic as they normally get from post visits AND linkup visits!
Whatever you do, keep going, my creative friends! They provide an invaluable service for those who are at home (and for me!) Who really need your inspiration.
Another great week … and a few more great projects to inspire you Party last week …
This week’s features:
Doesn’t that look real? But it is not like that! Everything except the rusty nail is made! This post also shares some other butterfies. Really spectacular tutorial and a must!
At first glance, this is a beautiful vintage typewriter that looks at home in every collector’s house. Until you look closely … Click on the post for all special details! Way to seamlessly transform modern into vintage, I say!
If this adorable bike news center doesn’t inspire you to get on your bike and buy some local groceries, I don’t know what. What a cutie! Click the link for the tutorial and template details.
This junk-inspired chest of drawers SOOOO inspires me … I want my entire kitchen to look like this, please! What a great piece !!! Check it out on Kim’s FB page at the link!
3 simple canvases did not become oil paintings … instead they became amazing wall art pieces on the farm! I love the wooden frames! Click on the post to see all details including the template links.
Here’s what you can do with the incoming covers: Aren’t these bookmarks great? Click the link to read how.
Do you just have galvanized buckets? Find out how to set them up on the farm in time for spring planting! So pretty! Visit the link for a wonderful tutorial!
What did you start up last week? Link your latest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 520 below!
~ Bla bla connection rules ~
1. Upcycling, DIY home decor projects only You’re welcome. Items for sale must be in the form of a tutorial. NO EATING OR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Shortcuts must be your own worknot someone else’s.
3. Only Projects new for this link party Please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking here You’re cool when I open you up my Blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you or your own new one LINK WIDGET With No additional permission is required.
5. You don’t have to connect to the party. I would love you to share the first gallery image instead. Thanks a lot!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source