Saddle up and protect the environment with these beautiful Oii backpacks.
Exclusive for the online retailer AlexandAlexa is the extremely creative, functional and sustainable exclusive brand Oii. The brand designed in Gothenburg is inspired by the different characteristics of the west coast city. The industrial heritage and the fishing tradition, the sustainability focus and the lively music scene influenced the creation of the first collection. “Hello, I’m from Gothenburg, and you?”
Most of the collection focuses on sustainability and is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton. In an effort to manufacture durable garments, Oii encourages a circular consumer approach by encouraging its customers to take good care of the items and to pass them on once they have grown out.
These backpacks are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. In fact, each bag consists of 5x 500 ml plastic bottles! Each backpack measures 34 cm x 27 cm x 11 cm
To participate, just answer the following question:
What are the backpacks made of?
A) 100% recycled plastic bottles
a rafflecopter giveaway
The contest ends at midnight on Friday April 17th. The winner will be announced on our winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & AMP; CONDITIONS
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Participation in the competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. No purchase needed.
- The price will be provided by OII.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or partner OII, their representatives or related third parties who are directly related to the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be randomly selected by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and there is no correspondence.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. After receiving such notification, the winner must send the organizer full details of the mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not send the organizer’s postal address within 14 days of being notified after the organizer receives the After winning the prize, he reserves the right to choose a new winner until a winner is found on these terms.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source