PCBT International Student Diversity Scholarship in Australia 2020 – application process.
Have you heard of the Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT)? They are currently offering applications for PCBT International Student Diversity Funding to anyone eligible for admission.
All onshore and offshore students will receive a PCBT Diversity Scholarship worth $ 500 to $ 2,700 (depending on the length of the enrolled course (s)) that will be deducted from the reduced tuition fees.
This scholarship is available to ALL international students from onshore and offshore Australia who meet the eligibility requirements for PCBT.
This PCBT Diversity Award is available to ALL international students from onshore and offshore Australia. The awards are available for 2020, 2021, 2022 revenue.
The Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) in Australia was founded in 2008. It is a multicultural college that offers accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Why PCBT? International and Australian students have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real industrial internship. It encourages all students to reach their full potential through learning, engagement and engagement.
Application deadline: June 30, 2020
Description of the scholarship
- University or organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
- Department: N / A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Forgive: $ 500 to $ 2,700 discount on tuition
- Access mode: Online
- Number of awards: N / A
- nationality: Domestic and international students
- The price can be included Australia
Scholarship requirements and eligibility
- Suitable countries: Applications are possible both in Australia and for all nationalities worldwide
- Acceptable course or subjects: Sponsorship is awarded for courses in all subjects offered by PCBT
- Allowable criteria: To qualify, applicants must review the criteria listed:
- International and Australian students are welcome to apply for courses at PCBT.
- International students who meet the academic and English minimum requirements for enrollment at PCBT and who hold one of the passports mentioned are eligible.
How do I apply? PCBT International Student Diversity Scholarship
- How do I apply?: In order to use this application option, the candidates must apply online. But before that, applicants either take PCBT direct admission or rent one of the PCBT Registered Education Agents.
- supporting documents: Certified copy of your passport, proof of English proficiency, academic results from high school or a qualification completed after high school
- Australian Visa, all previous and current CoEs and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Admission requirements: Applicants must check everyone entry requirements before the start process for admission.
- Voice request: Students who want to study at the PCBT should take the English language requirements.
Perth College of Business & Technology offers grants ranging from $ 500 to $ 2,700 for the reduced tuition fees, which depend on the length of the enrolled course (s).
- Onshore students: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November 2020, 2021, 2022
- Offshore students: July, October (2020), February, April, July, October (2021), February, April, July, October (2022)
Admission requirements for international students
General English – ELICOS individual courses (course level: Non-AQF Award):
Students wishing to take PCBT English courses should meet the following academic and English language requirements:
Academic: No qualification is required.
Knowledge of English:
PCBT Placement Test (Students must demonstrate that they have the appropriate level of English to enter the level of the course they want to enroll in. Based on the test results, students will be offered a place at elementary, intermediate, or intermediate level. ) or evidence from
Previous ELICOS studies
IELTS test (general or academic) or
TOEFL iBT test or
PTE Academic Test or
Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) test or
Test your English level and record the results in your PCBT application form for registration. This test is free and quick. PCBT needs to perform additional tests if necessary: https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/general-english/
Check for all requirements: https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/admission-requirements/
If this article was helpful Please share and like us Facebook @ Examstuts
VERY IMPORTANT! READ THIS ALSO
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source