ADSU admission list – The first, second and supplementary list of UTME and direct entry candidates who have offered preliminary admission to Adamawa State University (ADSU) in Mubi has been published. The first courses for the academic session 2019/2020 have been published.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2019/2020, that they can now check their admission status.
The ADSU admission list (1st batch, 2nd batch and supplement) contains the names of the candidates who were offered preliminary admission to the university for various Bachelor courses for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to check the ADSU admission list.
The candidates listed below were offered preliminary admission to Adamawa State University (ADSU) courses for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Direct entry candidates::
Approved successfully Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to accept or reject the offer – How to reject / accept your JAMB CAPS admission.
1. Batch candidates must be reported to for admission January 27 to February 7, 2020 (ONLY TWO WEEKS) at their various faculties for admission and placement.
2. Batch candidates must be reported to for admission February 26 to March 11, 2020 (ONLY TWO WEEKS) at their various faculties for admission and placement.
Additional batch candidates must be reported to for admission March 23 to March 30, 2020 (ONLY A WEEK) at their various faculties for admission and appropriate placement.
Applicants must present the following documents at the evacuation site.
- Original certificate (s) of educational qualification
- Original copy of the Local Government Indigenous Certificate
- Original birth certificate / statutory age declaration
- Original / photocopy of the UTME / DE document
- Original O-level results (waec, neco, nabteb, etc.)
- Diploma / NCE / IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of the online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
SEE: ADSU admission guidelines.
ALTERNATIVE, You can only access your ADSU admission status through the JAMB portal to check admission status. Proceed as follows:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate and click “Check the admission status‘Tab.
- Choose Your exam year and Enter Your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally click on “Check the admission status‘To access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates who made it onto the ADSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source