Greet the most beautiful Lemon bread on the Internet. It is swirled with raspberry jam and cream cheese, you will love every bite.
I’ve really become the biggest lemon fan over the years. Lemon bars. Lemon salmon. Lemon energy balls. Lemon pancakes. If it has lemon, I eat it!
Why make this bread
Like most of our healthy muffin and bread recipes at Fit Foodie Finds, we make healthy swaps without sacrificing texture and taste! This bread is …
- ultra moist
- easy to freeze
- great with a hot cup of coffee: D.
How it is healthier
Since we know that most of you will try to make these swaps anyway, we did it for you! Learn how this bread is healthier than most other lemon bread recipes.
Flour: This is a 50/50 recipe made from both all-purpose flour and white wholemeal flour. To ensure that it is as fluffy as possible and not as tight, we have kept some general purpose in it. Just try white wholegrain wheat!
Oil: Since we used a whole cup of applesauce, we were able to reduce the oil content to just 2 tablespoons. We also chose coconut oil, which is our favorite for baking. You can try using a different fruit puree like pear sauce or even pumpkin!
Sugar: When it comes to muffins and breads, there really is nothing better than brown sugar that we used. However, we are confident that coconut sugar works the same way.
How could we not add a strudel to this bread? The main goal was to add something that complements the lemon taste, and I want to tell you that this cream cheese swirl is gold.
Cream cheese + raspberry jam is all you need! Don’t have raspberry jam? Use any flavor you have in your fridge, such as blueberries, apricots, or strawberries!
Can you freeze lemon bread?
This bread is extremely easy to freeze. However, we recommend that if you want to freeze it, do not add the swirl. Sometimes freezer dairy doesn’t do the best!
How to freeze lemon bread: Take the bread out of the pan and let it cool completely. After cooling, wrap it tightly with a piece of aluminum foil and remove as much air as possible. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Pro tip: You can also freeze slices of this bread instead of the entire loaf. Simply cut the bread into slices and freeze it as indicated.
More bread recipes
Greet the most beautiful Lemon bread on the Internet. Swirled with raspberry jam and cream cheese, you will love every bite.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yield: 9 1x
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2nd Big eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoonss melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packaged
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt-
- 2 tablespoonss lemon peel
- 3 tablespoonss canned raspberries
- 3 ouncess cream cheese, partially melted
- First preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a standard size loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, put the eggs in a large bowl and whisk. Then put the rest of the damp ingredients in the bowl (minus the melted coconut oil) and mix.
- Put all dry ingredients in the moist and mix again.
- Finally add melted coconut oil and mix one last time.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and shake the pan to make sure the batter is even in the pan.
- For the vortex toppingCarefully place the partially melted cream cheese and canned raspberries evenly over the top of the loaf. Swing it carefully with a knife so that you can spread out the covering. Make sure you don’t swirl it too much, otherwise things will mix too much. If you swirl it too little, there is a risk that the covering will sink to the floor as it becomes too heavy.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool down for at least 15 minutes before taking it out of the loaf pan.
- Serving size: 1/9
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 23
- Fat: 8th
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Dietary fiber: 2nd
- Protein: 4th
Photos from The wooden pan.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source