Do Pokémon have crazy kids like me? Are you looking for a craft that deals with supplies today that you probably already have? These pokeballs are the perfect craft. (If you don’t have these supplies, you can find them all at your local dollar store.)
I cannot appreciate the idea. A mother in one of my local Facebook groups came up with the idea and allowed me to share it with you.
- Bag of balloons
- Styrofoam balls (can also use tennis balls or colored balls for ball pits)
- Black electrical tape
- White tape
1. Cut the neck off the white balloon and stretch it over a ball.
2. Cut the balloon of your choice in the top color of the ball and cut it horizontally about half of the way. Stretch that from where the white balloon begins.
3. Cut a black strip from the black tape. Wrap it around the middle.
4. Cut semicircles from the black tape and place them over the area where the black stripe meets
5. Cut a white circle out of the white tape and place it in the middle of the black circle.
And done! I have to catch them all!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source