Turn your little dishes into mini Easter baskets with this simple DIY. Perfect for simple Easter place settings with candy eggs and Easter grass.
Do you have unused collections of something you care about? My husband and I loved looking for small sake cups in antique shops, pottery shops, and second-hand finds when we lived in Japan. They were the perfect souvenir as we hopped from town to town with picturesque winding streets lined with shops and pasta shops. Not too much money and easy to pack!
DIY mini Easter baskets
When I set our Easter table this year, I knew that I wanted to take it off the shelf and turn it into a seasonal decoration filled with something other than sake.
You can do something with any smaller dishes you have in your closets and do this simple DIY Mini Easter baskets.
Welcome to our last day of A Very Global Easter. Casa Watkins Living and I like to share seven home improvement days and decoration tips for Easter Every year to awaken your creative side and think outside the box with unique and globally inspired ideas. Today we both share Easter basket DIYs.
How to make mini Easter baskets with small dishes
- Start with a collection of tea cups, small diving bowls, or other pretty containers.
- Cut a piece of florist or jewelry wire to create a handle for your container. Wire is very easy to shape and can be inserted directly into Easter grass.
- Fill your dish with some Easter grass and candied eggs.
- Make sure you only include them below! Otherwise you could secure your grip with a dot of glue.
- Place one on each table decoration for a simple Easter accent. Read more about other easy ways to set an elegant Easter table with your everyday dishes.
Don’t you love it when you can use something you already have for seasonal decorations? Seriously so easy.
Make sure to see Stephanie’s Easter basket idea. Happy Spring!!
- How to make mini Easter baskets with dishes
- Make a Bohemian Easter garland in minutes!
- Simple, elegant Easter table landscape with everyday dishes
- How to make a beautiful orchid wreath in 2 easy steps
- Free printable colored Easter eggs and rabbit decorations
Are you looking for additional help in the decoration department? Take a look at my FREE five-day email decorating course, where you’ll learn everything about decorating with inspiration, decorating and organizing tips and tricks, and the like Worksheets. Join Now Receive our weekly newsletter, access to a growing library of printable art, and exclusive subscriber-only deals.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source