This is a challenging moment for all of us. COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has forced us into new realities.
Like so many of us at Tanenbaum, we take precautionary measures and carefully consider how we can progress in these difficult times. I am now grateful to report that all employees are doing well and that they are working outside the company. We keep in touch and focus on what needs to be done.
We also plan ahead – because we know that dehumanization, mistrust and violence have arisen in the past in times of uncertainty.
And this is certainly a time of uncertainty. Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, we can already see how people turn on each other. At the moment, the goals seem to be people from other countries, from people from all over Asia to people from Europe. We see demonization begin … and we know it is likely to spread.
So what can we all do preventively? We have 3 ideas … and ask you to share yours.
- Social distancing = physical distancing + social support. That means you can …
- Stay in touch without touching.
- Call for any hand you can’t shake.
- Do something to help the weakest with every hug you need to avoid.
- Second, identify and do something that makes you feel better, whether it be prayer or your spiritual life, meditation, exercise, calling up your grammy, or listening to your favorite music.
- Finally, remember that we all share it no matter what you think Golden Rule. Let us do what others would expect them to do.
Fear has been armed too often, so let’s counteract that tendency. This is a time for kindness and care and a time to help each other no matter who we are, how we disagree or what we believe in.
Hoping that you and yours are fine, that we are all safe and that together we can keep fear at bay,
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source