Canada’s permanent residence visa is perhaps the most popular category of visa these days, especially when high-level advanced nations such as the United States and the United Kingdom restrict their access to immigrants.
Canada has a popular and streamlined express entry system that it uses to invite, evaluate, and then select candidates to assign them Canadian permanent residence visa.
The best immigration system combined with lenient immigration policy has drawn immigration aspirants to Canada in large quantities. The first application in the Express Entry System is to create a profile in the Express Entry System.
If you are a new aspirant, this article will guide you to create a profile Apply Canada PR through express entry Path.
Create profile for express entry
Express Entry is a point-based online immigration program in which the registered applicants are assessed and evaluated based on the key factors of their profile, i.e. H. Age, education, professional experience, language skills etc., points are awarded.
Candidates with the highest scores receive the invitation to receive a Canadian permanent residence visa from the Canadian Immigration Service. H. IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
Step-by-step process for use in Express Entry
Below is the step-by-step process to be used in the EE system:
- You only need a few key documents to create a profile in the express entry. H. ECA (Educational Credential Assessment), test results for French or English language skills, d. H. IELTS test results, and work experience documents.
- As soon as all documents have been collected, register the profile in the express access system stating your age, your education, your professional experience, your language skills, etc.
- You must earn at least 67 out of 100 points in the FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) category of the EE system, based on the parameters of age, education, experience, etc.
- When you have reached the eligibility, you will find a place in the EE pool where you will receive a CRS score
- Get the invitation to apply for a Canadian PR visa with the IRCC based on your CRS score.
- Submit the PR application for Canada along with the documentation within 60 days of receiving the invitation
- Receive approval of the PR visa once your application and documents have been reviewed.
If you have not received an invitation from the IRCC due to a low CRS score, you will still have the opportunity to apply for and receive one of the Canadian nomination programs Canadian PR nomination Visa that will help you get Canadian PR.
However, most of the above process is online. However, if you are not yet familiar with the Canadian Immigration Program and existing visa procedure guidelines, you can contact a visa expert or advisor for trustworthy support and assistance.
Apply for express entry this year to get a PR visa
To apply through a Federal Express Entry System or PNP this year and receive a permanent Canadian residence permit, you can contact Visas Avenue – the best mentor and advisor for the Canadian immigration process.
Visas Avenue is a registered visa consultant, linked to ICCRC member honest advice, support and assistance for visa applicants.
You can contact Visas Avenue from the start until your visa is approved for comprehensive assistance with the Canadian immigration process.
The VA team has one remarkable success rate when it comes to obtaining a Canadian visa for its customers, d. H. Applicant for a permanent residence visa in Canada.
If you want to start your Canadian PR visa with the Visas Avenue team, you can simply call Visas Avenue Toll Free No. 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, you can also fill them out free evaluation form to get a call back from the Canadian Immigration Specialist on Visas Avenue.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source