What. One week.
Lots of headlines about (you guessed it) corona virus and an update on conference cancellations and postponements.
Also in the podcast version thoughts on the broader effects of the virus on e-commerce retailers and thoughts on the financial markets.
In the news
- From Friday midnight, the United States will limit the trip most European countries for 30 days, with exceptions for U.S. citizens, legitimate residents, and some other groups
- Goods and freight are not subject to the ban, Trump later explained
- Trump directed the SBA to provide low-interest loans and the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for companies affected by COVID-19
- Amazon no longer accepts requests to sell “disposable face masks, hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes / sprays, isopropyl alcohol, or related products.”
- Existing listings will be removed if they erode buyers in violation of the terms fair pricing policy
- The bipartisan SHOP SAFE Act, sponsored by four members of the House of Representatives, would target e-commerce companies that don’t do enough to monitor counterfeit sellers
- Requires websites to apply best practices, such as: B. an improved verification of the seller and faster switch-off processes, or that they are jointly responsible under trademark law
- A copy of the full invoice text can be found here Herewith a section-by-section analysis Here
- Courier, based in London, produces a magazine, newspaper, podcast and events to train entrepreneurs and small businesses every two months
What my friends are up to
Top forum discussions
Looking for capital and / or mentoring?
If you are interested in long-term funding from a team that also has the skills, e-commerce Rolodex, and battle-proven knowledge to grow, it is you have to check out eCommerceFuel Capital.
(Convincing options from the eCommerceFuel Job Board. Find your dream job here or publish your own job posting.)
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source