Since it was first identified in the Wuhan region of China in late 2019, the COVID-19 coronavirus has spread to dozens of countries around the world.
Here are some key details:
- Over 121,350 cases have been confirmed.
- 4,380 deaths were recorded.
- 120 countries affected.
- Number of cases that “recover” from symptoms over 66,900. The rest are still under surveillance or quarantine.
- The World Health Organization has defined the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus as an “emergency of public concern for public health” but has not yet described the outbreak as a “pandemic”.
The outbreak will inevitably have a huge impact on the travel industry, from hotel and cruise quarantines to airlines that are stopping flights in some regions.
Below is the PhocusWire Live Blog, which contains our own reporting, articles and comments from ours Sister brands in the Northstar Travel Group,
as well as updates from reliable news agencies and official government / agency bulletins.
* Check the Official website of the World Health Organization.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source