Southern California is the country with bright sunshine, beautiful beaches, majestic mountains and lively culture. But something else that I love about the region that I call at home? It is a real mecca for theme park enthusiasts! If you’re a fan of roller coasters, funnel cakes, and character meet-and-greets, Southern California is the place to be.
I was lucky enough to be with my family, which is why I am so excited to share my experiences and insights into a place that has meant the world to me since my memories go back: Knott’s Berry Farm. This year Knott’s is celebrating its 100th anniversary and I am very happy to be able to take part in the celebration as Knott’s Berry Farm Ambassador. I will share my stories from the park all year round, so keep an eye on this room!
Knott’s is a blast in every season, but if you’re looking for something different on your next visit, I highly recommend checking one of the seasonal offers. While you’ll find the popular Peanuts characters – including Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown and everyone else – in the park all year round, you’ll find an extra dose of peanut love during now through March 1st Knott’s Peanut Celebration.
Fun for the whole family
Whether you’re three or a hundred and three, Knott’s Peanuts Celebration has something for you. There’s a lot going on, including:
- Peanuts photo opportunities – Be in the middle of it all in Charles M. Schulz’s comics with funny photo shoot backdrops at the main entrance. Head to the livery stable to meet Charlie Brown’s messy buddy Pigpen and some furry friends. During the peanut celebration and throughout the year, you’ll also find opportunities to meet Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, and more throughout the park. What can I say, I’m 30 and I’m still a fool when I meet my favorite characters.
- Shows – The park offers entertaining shows all year round, but during the Peanuts Celebration you can also watch the Space Beagle show at Camp Snoopy Theater, the musical medley “Happines Is …” on the Calico Mine Stage or rock concerts on the same stage at night .
- Interactive experiences – Get on a train to Beagle Bonanza, learn to draw your favorite characters at the Bird Cage Theater, take part in games at the Peanuts Cowboy Jamboree, or dance all day with Snoopy’s brother Spike in the Discoteca de Silencio Silent Disco.
And of course, all of Knott’s best attractions are available year-round, from high-speed roller coasters for the daring to themed rides for those who want to slow it down.
One of the funniest (and, I dare say, instagramable) parts of Knott’s Peanut Celebration? You will only find themed treats at this time of the year! Hot dog enthusiasts will find a selection of time-limited options such as The Spike (named after Snoopy’s brother, of course!), Which is loaded with coleslaw, grill farm, and Doritos sprinkles. Or try the Peppi Fries with mozzarella, marinara sauce and hot peppers.
Do you have more of a sweet tooth? Treat yourself to Charlie Brown Macarons, take Knott’s famous funnel cake to the next level with a Tooty Fruity Funnel Cake (with fruity pebbles, ice cream, condensed milk drizzle and more!) Or drink an Everything Peanut Shake.
Knott’s Peanuts Celebration takes place every weekend between January 25th and March 1st and on weekdays between February 10th, 14th and 17th. You can buy tickets online Here or at the park entrance. Even if you only make it to Knott a couple of times this year, I tell everyone I know to get a season pass because it pays off after just a few visits.
Coming seasons of fun
Can’t you make it to Knott’s Peanut Celebration this year? The fun doesn’t stop here! The following is due in 2020:
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival: daily from March 20th to April 19th
- Knott’s Summer – Ghost Town Alive and Knott’s Summer Nights: daily from May 15th to August 30th
- Knott’s Spooky Farm: Weekends in October and Halloween
- Knott’s Scary Farm: Choose nights in September and October
- Knott’s Merry Farm: daily from November 20th to January 3rd
As a lifelong fan of Knott, I look forward to celebrating its 100th anniversary all year round! The Peanuts Celebration should not be missing, especially if you are a fan of Snoopy and friends. what are you waiting for?
I’m part of Knott’s ambassador program, but as always, all opinions are my own!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source