INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Previous questions and answers Free PDF download
INEC Previous questions and answers…Here is the latest version of the INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test. Questions and answers from the past. Download the PDF version here.
During each parliamentary term, the Independent National Electoral Commission recruits new staff for its workforce, but this recruitment is always for a select few. To be successful during the screening test, you need to have the right material to answer previous questions, and answers are one of those arsenals. If you want to successfully perform INEC recruitment screening, you must download our free PDF INEC recruitment test for previous questions and answers. See details below.
Examples of previous questions and answers regarding INEC recruitment
1. A political concept that defines a society’s beliefs, attitudes and values is called
on. Political socialization
b. Political culture
c. Political transformation
2. An important topic that distinguishes interest groups from political parties Is
(c) Voting pattern
3. Which of the following political parties did not take part in the Nigerian parliamentary elections in 1979?
on. United Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
4. The first Nigerian leader to become president of the Organization of African Unity was::
(A) Tafawa Balewa
(B) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(D) Aguiyi Ironsi
5. The set of guidelines based on which countries interact with each other is mentioned
(B) Foreign Policy
(C) National politics
(D) international relations
6. The basic assumption on which the rule of law is based is
(ON). Supremacy in the constitution
(B) Human Rationality
(C) quality of people
(D) love of social justice
7. Between 1960 and 1966 nigerIa was ruled under the
(A) Presidential system
(B) Westminster system
(C) Confederate system
(D) unified system
8. Universal adult suffrage means everything
on. Adult citizens can choose
b. Choose citizens
c. Qualified citizens can choose
d. Literated citizens can choose
9. Under the presidential system
on. The party with the majority of seats forms the executive
b. There is the principle of collective responsibility
c. The president can come from any party
d. The federal states receive instructions from the federal government
10. A prerequisite for the independence of the judiciary is the appointment of judges by the
on. Civil Service Commission
b. Judicial Service Commission
c. Low review commission
d. The 1979 constitution
Download the INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Previous questions and free answer
The cost of the newly updated INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Free previous questions and answers is 2,000.00 Naira only for the combination of four subjects.
See the payment details below.
To get INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Free previous questions and answers follow the steps below.
Deposit into the account below.
Account designation: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL.
account number:: 0318379097
Submit the following after payment
(1) name of the depositor,
(2) plate number,
(3) Amount paid to 07063986527 or [email protected]
The bought one INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Free previous questions and answers will be uploaded to your email address within the next 24 hours.
When you have bought yours, please enter a certificate in the comment field below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
If you want us to help you with up-to-date information at the right time INEC Recruitment Free previous questions and answers Please enter your phone number and email address in the comment box below. You can also ask questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article was helpful, please let us know and like us Facebook @ Examstuts
VERY IMPORTANT! READ THIS ALSO
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source