Happy Valentines Day! What are you doing for vacation? Are you planning a big evening with your partner? Maybe a fun night in the with your “Galentines”? John and I will have a nice dinner here in the house, which is frankly my idea of the perfect date. Whatever you do, I hope you feel surrounded by love – you deserve it!
If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day inspiration at the last minute, keep scrolling since I’ve put together all of my favorite ideas, party themes, and DIY gifts. Did I miss something that you noticed before the holiday weekend? Tell in the comments.
Inspiration for the weekend: No. 87
1. I don’t want to mention the Valentine’s Day dinner for two that I styled and shared last year! Click here to see how we made your home feel as chic as a five-star restaurant.
2. Do you want to keep things? extra simple? All you need is a freshly baked loaf of banana bread and a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
4. Here is how to make your own pastel colored modern flower arrangement in honor of your loved one.
5. If you treat yourself to a solo self-care day on Valentine’s Day, I can recommend you to make one or two bars This soothing homemade oatmeal soap with raw honey and goat milk?
6. These heart shaped candle coasters are still my favorite DIY Christmas present this season!
* I earn a small percentage from purchases made through the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Please be assured that I never recommend products that we would not use or that we do not yet love.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source