FUTA admission list 2019/2020 | The admission list of the Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA has been published. This list contains the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch of the academic session 2019/2020. Candidates are advised to view their admission status.
The FUTA admission list contains the names of the candidates who were offered preliminary admission to various FUTA courses for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to check the FUTA admission list 2019/2020.
- Go to the portal for checking the FUTA admission status at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions,
- Enter your UTME / DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Approved successfully Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to accept or decline the offer.
Candidates are advised to check their admission status in the CAPS / JAMB portal. If you are transferred to a different department than the one you originally requested, you should accept the new department by clicking the Accept button to make it easier for you to continue processing your admission.
ALTERNATIVE, You can also access your FUTA admission status through the JAMB admission status review portal by performing the following steps:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility,
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate and click “Check the admission status‘Tab.
- Choose Your exam year and Enter Your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally click on “Check the admission status‘To access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates who have made it onto the FUTA admission list.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB result now!
DISPLAY: Click here to read the latest School news, jobs, scholarships
Click here for the latest information Job offers in Nigeria,
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source