The school fee schedule of Adamawa State University, ADSU, for the academic session 2019/2020 was announced by the school management. All new and returning students of the facility are hereby informed.
The school fee schedule includes all fees to be paid for the new school lesson. Detailed information / breakdown of the ADSU school fee schedule for session 2017/18 can be found below.
SEE ALSO: ADSU admission list [UTME/DE]
ADSU school fees for fresh and returning students
A. School fees:
- New students (Nigerians)
- Indians of the State of Adamawa: N35,200
- Other countries: N55.200
- Returning students (Nigerians)
- Indians of the State of Adamawa: N27,000
- Other states: N47,000
- Foreign students
- New students: N65.200
- Returning students: N57,000
B. Fee for bed space and hostel maintenance:
- The maintenance fee for sleeping places and hostels is only N15,000 and is payable via the university portal via adsu.safsrms.com exclusively on the basis of FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
C. Other fees
- Screening fee: N2,500
- Change in university fees: N15,000
- Course change: N10,000
- Academic gown: N500 (only for new students).
Would you like to ask questions about this post? Ask and get very quick answers to news Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! , Click Sign in and sign in with Facebbok.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source