Have you ever wondered if you are able to join your company? First Choice Institution this year? It is very possible. University Admissions is one of the most discussed issues among secondary school leavers. I am here today to discuss this with you.
You may have heard that from different people It is impossible to get admission to the university once and for all, Well, it could be that they didn’t understand that Ultimate Guide to University Admission. Now that you have the university leader, don’t joke with it anymore.
RECOMMENDED A. BLAST JAMB WITH FLASHLEARNERS APP B. SSCE, JAMB And BLOGGING CLASS
In this article I will tell you everything you need to know Admission procedure for Nigerian universities and how you can definitely be approved this year. You may have come across frequently asked questions (FAQ) such as:
- How is the admission restriction for the university achieved?
- How come I hit above the m1ark limit but wasn’t approved?
- I wrote very well, but it didn’t reflect my result. How come?
- How can I do very well in JAMB?
- Is Post-UTME very important?
You may also have come across general beliefs that:
- It is very difficult to be admitted without bribery.
- Jamb is not sincere, they cheat people.
- Admission to the university is all about luck, not hard work.
The three admission criteria in Nigeria
- To earn
- catchment area
- Less developed countries.
These and many other questions about admission should be discussed. Be it federal, state or private universities, Earnings are one of the main criteria for the admission offer, Earnings mean that you got the admission because you earned it.
RECOMMENDED A. SCORE ABOVE 280 IN JAMB 2020 B. SSCE, Jamb And Blogging Class
Catchment areas and less developed countries are further criteria for admission. catchment area is the admission benefit you get when the university is in your state or neighboring state. conditions and people who generally do not like going to school also get admission places.
Your course and institution are important
- Some courses are more difficult to get than others
- Hard courses require higher jamb and post-UTME values
- Competitive courses have higher departmental courses
- Be ready to prepare excellently if you take hot cake courses such as medicine and surgery, engineering, law, pharmacy, accounting, business, etc.
- If you hate calculations, don’t choose engineering, physics, or math.
- If you are untrustworthy, please avoid serious courses so that you do not have to search for admission all your life.
- Know yourself and always tell yourself the truth when it comes to choosing a course and school.
Recommended: Guide to choosing a school of choice
General Cut Off Mark versus Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020
Universities, universities of teacher education and technical colleges usually have two truncated points:
- Generally cut off
- Department cut off
A. General Cut Off Mark
This is the brand under which you cannot get admission to study a course. It is 50% for the University of Benin and many other federal schools. If the general minimum score for a school is 50, you will not be allowed to study at a course at that school, even if you are 49 years old.
Posts and schools have general crop marks. For example, if the Jamb General Cut Off mark for universities is 150 and you score less than 149 points or less, you cannot get admission to a university. Schools also set their minimum post cutting requirements. There are 200 for top schools in Nigeria.
B. Department cut mark
This cut-off brand is published by the departments each year and is based on student performance. It determines whether you will be admitted to study your desired course.
Some candidates who are less than the general cutoff but above the departmental threshold are usually admitted to study courses related to their desired course.
The departmental threshold varies for MERIT, catchment and less educated states, with earnings increasing. school catchment area is the geographic area from which students are eligible to attend a local school.
You now understand how the university admission restriction is achieved and why some candidates are not offered admission, even if they are above the general admission restriction.
Now Let’s answer the remaining frequently asked question,
High score in jamb and post-UTME matters
- High jamb score
- High post-UTME score
How to score high in Jamb 2020
The need for a high JAMB score in your search for university admission cannot be overstated. The question now is how I can do very well in Jamb 2020. The answers are:
1. Early preparations:
Do not wait for the exams to finish before you start preparing. Early preparation gives you an advantage; I don’t think there is still time.
Live your life with a sense of urgency. Do you have the mentality “I’m behind schedule”. Start setting goals as this will give you a strong drive for the exam.
Would you like to score more than 350 points in Jamb? Everything starts from now on. Remember, a man who does not plan indirectly plans to fail.
Joshua Abuwa said, “The problem with many young people today is that they have no visions, only television.” What can you see in your search for university admissions? Your value in life depends on the quality of your mind.
2. The right materials:
Empty the coins in your purse into your mind and your mind will fill your wallet with gold. If you read quality books for your exam, you will only get quality grades.
There is a course overview for each exam. This leads you to the topics and parts of the topics to be dealt with. It is important that you receive the books that cover the required topics and subtopics.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Authority (JAMB) generally recommends texts. Get them and start learning as soon as possible. You may want to buy Dandy English or New Testament for the use of English by Joseph Omofomah for your use of English. You can also click here for a list of books recommended by Jamb.
3. A great learning habit:
Your habits determine your living space. It is high time that you develop a solid learning habit. Do you need help? Here’s how to get started. Before you learn, make sure you are physically, emotionally, and mentally relaxed. The following learning practices can help you.
- Study in an environment that is best for you. It doesn’t really have to be quiet. If a loud area is okay with you, join in.
- Read with revelation. Draw a plan of what you should achieve after graduation.
- All materials that ensure smooth learning must be ready to avoid searching while studying.
- Have a jotter write down important facts.
- Don’t skip part of the material if you don’t understand it.
- Prepare a schedule and follow it one by one.
- Also prepare a rest and recovery schedule. Funny?
- Read the 10 secrets of successful students and
- How to remember 90% of what you’ve read
Recommended: How to pass Jamb without an exhibition
4. Use of previous questions:
Past questions are the picture of the future. The future here speaks of the exam you are preparing for. Studying with previous questions has a positive effect on your exam. The importance of past questions is that they help you:
- Know the type of questions to be expected.
- Identify the dark spots in your textbooks
- Note the frequently asked questions.
- Check your level of preparation by placing yourself in the exam conditions.
- Increases your trust.
Note: Most of the previous questions have answers on the back. Do not review the answers before resolving the problems. Just make sure you understand the questions. It is recommended to purchase the amazingreveal Jamb app.
5. Identify your weak point:
As I always say: “Telling yourself the truth is honesty, but telling others is integrity.
Find out what works for you and what doesn’t. Find that the topics and topics you find are very easy to learn. Also, don’t run away from those who make it difficult for you.
Do everything you can to make it difficult for them. Imagine losing 80 points in math just because you don’t fall in love with it. Treat your weakness or your weakness will treat you.
6. Collaborate with scientists:
Who you connect with determines whether you separate or appreciate. There are people who contribute to your life, who subtract from you, who share and who multiply.
Identify those who contribute to your success and multiply it. You don’t want to go anywhere where people haven’t gone. Look for people whose reality is your dreams.
7. Learn jamb strategies:
There are things that don’t seem reasonable, but you can hold them accountable. Understand the following strategies:
- With every question you ask wrong, there are people who do it right.
- Some answers follow a pattern. This pattern can help you answer questions that you don’t know the right answers to.
- Go back to the questions you think you answered every 30 minutes to make sure that you answered them correctly. Sometimes the brain is deceiving.
- Increase your speed and leave no options blank.
8th. Study deep:
Regardless of the motivational books you read about the exam success, the effectiveness of hard work cannot be overemphasized. Don’t study for jamb the way you study newspapers. Make an effort in your studies. Study, but learn wisely. Make sure you understand every topic in the Jamb curriculum.
9th To stay updated:
Be up to date with your exam date and procedures. Also read articles about the exam success. Follow the latest instructions from Jamb here.
10. Learn success skills:
Learn computer skills since Jamb is computer-based. Make sure you click on the answers and confirm that the checkbox is correct. Do not submit if you have not tried all topics.
Recommended: how to pass a post without an exhibition
How to hand over Post UTME 2020
Post-UTME is very important for admission. Post UTME is actually more relevant than Jamb. Even with a high Jamb score, you cannot get an admission if your Post Jamb (Post UTME) score is low.
After you have achieved a high result in Jamb, you must also achieve a high result in Post Utme. For some schools, the post-UTME score is 50%, while the other Jamb score is 50%. The Waec result is not counted in most schools (for admission only). To address Post-UTME this year, I have two nice articles:
University entrance! University entrance !! Your university entrance is secure. Share with your friends. I will be happy to hear from you in the comment box below.
Recommended: How To Easily Score 350+ In Jamb
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source