Take this fun quiz to see how good you are at staying organized and managing your time effectively. The process takes less than 30 seconds. For each question and at the end of the quiz, write down either true or false.
- I follow a daily calendar and a task list. T / F.
- I use drip marketing programs to automate some of my keep-in-touch work. T / F.
- I use listing and closing activity plans so nothing falls through the cracks. T / F.
- I have set up automatic prompts so that important meetings, commitments, and activities are not forgotten. T / F.
- All my contacts are managed in a central real estate database. T / F.
- I manage all of my transactions and active buyers from one place. T / F.
- I prioritize my tasks and activities according to the degree of importance. T / F.
- I run regular reports to better understand my business and define areas for improvement. T / F.
- I have the right technology systems to manage and organize my business. T / F.
- I plan ahead. T / F.
- I have weekly or monthly goals that I am working to achieve. T / F.
- I cut out different parts of my day to do different tasks and activities (if possible). T / F.
- I record and keep track of the communication history between myself and my customers and prospects. T / F.
How well you did
9-13 true answers: They are very good in terms of organization and time management. You are proactive and have your business under control. Well done! However, if you have not received all 13 answers correctly, there is still room for improvement.
8-5 true answers: You do some things right when it comes to organization and time management, and you probably have a lot under control. Try to review the statements you answered “wrong” to and see what changes you can make to improve them.
Less than 5 true answers: There is still a lot to do, but don’t be upset! It is easy to make the necessary changes to improve the organization. Start using a good CRM for agents. It is the basis for staying organized and managing your time effectively. It is also the basis for building these coveted recommendations and repeat business.
How many “true” answers have you circled? What are you doing to stay organized? Please leave a comment below!
Do you need to organize better, keep in touch with your contacts, and manage your time better? To attempt IXACT contact free for 5 weeks, It’s simple, convenient, mobile, and helps you develop into a better real estate agent.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source